The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada Is Not A Real Country

SabreFan1

53 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm wondering how many people already have, or are going to, click on this thread angry after reading the title before they realize it's only a link to a funny Buzzfeed article.... :lol:

I must admit, that IS why I opened the thread.  People on here think that since you're a Sabre fan, you MUST be American <_<

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

I must admit, that IS why I opened the thread.  People on here think that since you're a Sabre fan, you MUST be American <_<

I am American (I live in Buffalo,NY) and most of the long-time regulars know that I like to occasionally tease CDC and Canada, but the majority of posters on CDC don't. :lol:

8 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Lol

to be fair he looked better than our goalie at the time.

For about 12 mos. back then Miller was the best goalie in the world, but then he slowly began trending downward and became an average goalie a couple of years later.  He had one heck of a peak though.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

For about 12 mos. back then he was the best goalie in the world, but then he slowly began trending downward and became an average goalie a couple of years later.  He had one heck of a peak though.

Even in that particular hame

i was nervous of lou

Archived