The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Red Wings re-sign Teemu Pokémon

Toews

2 hours ago, Davathor said:

Yup, because over 40's don't count when it comes to Pokemon. That would be like my generation trying to enjoy being poor and dirty like in your childhood.

2 hours ago, canuckels said:

#truth

Is there something about Canada in the 70's-80's that I don't know about? 

I live in the US and I'm 42.  I was far from being poor, and the only time I was dirty was when I went outside with friends and we did stuff.

Not offended of course, just confused.

Gotta catch em allllll

I don't do Pokemon but I LOVE the idea of meeting internet-strangers while loitering outside somebody's home, or the cemetery. I'm not gonna rig it so I will wait until it's officially released.

But back to things related to hockey.. good sign by Detroit. They need some scorers and this guy deserves a better shot than what he's been given. People need more than 30ish games at a time to adapt to the NHL.

Talking about Pokemon showing up in sporting arenas - now it's literal..

easily best eat name on a jersey I've seen in awhile!

announcer def. gotta say: "Gotta score em all" 

love the people tweeting they playing Pokemon Go while driving, idiots  

edit: Omg just realized now it's not a new player named Pokemon ... Lol

15 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Definitely not in my 40s, early 30s.... I can remember playing Pokemon snap on N64 when I was a kid at Blockbusters, found it very annoying and boring tbh. Never wanted to get into Pokemon, found it childish. 

I couldn't agree more. I'm 31 and grew up through the whole craze and I have always thought it was stupid, and the fact that it's back and people are running around town on their phones catching ficticious creatures is embarassing. Grow up and get a life.

18 hours ago, Davathor said:

Yup, because over 40's don't count when it comes to Pokemon. That would be like my generation trying to enjoy being poor and dirty like in your childhood.

I played it with my friends kids on N64 thought it was just stupid but the game was not to bad!I am over 40 and think you need to grow up and respect your elders as my generation was taught

19 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Is there something about Canada in the 70's-80's that I don't know about? 

I live in the US and I'm 42.  I was far from being poor, and the only time I was dirty was when I went outside with friends and we did stuff.

Not offended of course, just confused.

Taking a joke literally and replying to it as such is old too

6 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

I couldn't agree more. I'm 31 and grew up through the whole craze and I have always thought it was stupid, and the fact that it's back and people are running around town on their phones catching ficticious creatures is embarassing. Grow up and get a life.

Do you think that the virgins in their 20's who are getting robbed while playing this child's game went home crying to their parents and then skulked back to the basement?  :lol:

Don't forget Tickle Me Elmo and Cabbage Patch Kids or Beanie Babies.

4 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

What's next, Care Bears and SpongeBob?

For the older set we can go back to Holly Hobbie  or Raggedy Ann.

On a serious note I just went for a 45 minute walk downtown and saw 3  different young women playing on their phones. Probably missed lots more. I fear a plague of Locusts or frogs falling from the sky is next. I will be in the doomsday bunker that remembered to pack beer and whiskey.

10 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

It's just ridiculous and stupid.

31 as well....

I was more into pogs and collecting the hockey player pogs, still have them in storage! SLAMMER!

Archived