The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

Just now, Aladeen said:

It's possible but 6 Mafia is not beyond the realm of possibility at all IMO.

And sherrvig is pretty OPed in the sense that 1/4 Mafia would be standard in a complete vanilla game. Shervig doesn't need to even drop breadcrumbs and can just deal with all the Mafia they invest on their own. 

Yeah 6 is definitely possible, I'm just saying it probably wouldn't be balanced if that's the case. 

I don't think the 1/4 Mafia rule strictly applies to every type of vanilla game (1 sheriff). There's a lot of other things to consider and I think if you stick to just 1/4 mafia then the difficulty  gets increasingly harder for the town as the game size increases if extra town roles aren't added in. 

21 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Actually your post is super sketchy you were the one that posted earlier how OPed Sherrvig was and that Jay Jay better balance it out... He didn't put any new Mafia roles in the OP. And you now think that saying 6 Mafia is TMI?

vote BJ 

Exact same Intro to the game Lewt had last game IMO.

This is a hella overreaction. 

Aladeen and Falcon good bets to be Mafia. 

14 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

It's possible but 6 Mafia is not beyond the realm of possibility at all IMO.

And sherrvig is pretty OPed in the sense that 1/4 Mafia would be standard in a complete vanilla game. Shervig doesn't need to even drop breadcrumbs and can just deal with all the Mafia they invest on their own. 

13 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Whoa, I dropped calculus...can ya break it down into layman terms?

Friendly reply.

Just further proves my early hypothesis.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

This is a hella overreaction. 

Aladeen and Falcon good bets to be Mafia. 

No one believed me that Lewt was Mafia last game either but it's pretty telling that BJ hasn't responded at all to my post. 

Lewt posted to gain a little TP Cred last game. He waited to post until he saw that opportunity - go check it out

exact same thing BJ did this game wait to make his first post to say "TMI" to gain a little TP Cred. 

Not an over reaction at all. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah I didn't really like Aladeen's reaction to that. 

Seemed like a pretty reasonable thing to say from BJ.

Just like you didn't believe me with Lewt. If I recall correctly you said it was sketchy as to how confident I was he was scum... I have the exact same confidence in my read of BJ. It's reasonable to say but to say it as a first post show opportunism in trying to gain a smidge of TP Cred especially taking into account what BJ said about the sherrvig before the game even started. 

27 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Actually your post is super sketchy you were the one that posted earlier how OPed Sherrvig was and that Jay Jay better balance it out... He didn't put any new Mafia roles in the OP. And you now think that saying 6 Mafia is TMI?

vote BJ 

Exact same Intro to the game Lewt had last game IMO.

Deflection. Your points don't have any relation.

Nowhere does it say 6 Mafia in the intro. 

17 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wiggum - "Uh, I think there are 3 or 4, or maybe 5. It could be 6.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Deflection. Your points don't have any relation.

Nowhere does it say 6 Mafia in the intro. 

You need to spend less time in Mafia chat and read the OP

Just now, Aladeen said:

Just like you didn't believe me with Lewt. If I recall correctly you said it was sketchy as to how confident I was he was scum... I have the exact same confidence in my read of BJ. It's reasonable to say but to say it as a first post show opportunism in trying to gain a smidge of TP Cred especially taking into account what BJ said about the sherrvig before the game even started. 

Lol I pushed hard for his lynch too. 

To say you're completely confident someone is scum because of one minor post is absurd. 

How do you know there is 6 Mafia? TMI?

I mean I don't really like the post either but he likely wasn't even being completely serious. 

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because if that's true, then RIP mafia team.

The sheriff doesn't even need to try and get the mafia member lynched if they get a hit on one of their investigations. They could just vig them after an investigation. The mafia would be sitting ducks until they took out the sheriff.

Might want to throw in a Mafia special role to balance the super charged TP special role.

So here are two things BJ would have us believe.

1. I had TMI believing there were probably 6 Mafia by listing my joke Mafia team.

2. He never read the OP that states there could be 6 Mafia 

in response to those two points 

1. It would be reasonable to believe there is 6 Mafia in the game feeling the way BJ did about the sherrvig before the game started.

2. It was stated in the OP that BJ obviously read at some point that there could be 6 Mafia. We know he read the Op because he knew about the sherrvig. 

That is much much more suspicion than we hang most people on in the first round generally.

Archived