The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

10 hours ago, milk and honey said:

can mafia pm each other in this game or are they each in their own separate PM?

Why don't you check your mafia pm? His is such a weird question to ask. Especially for someone who just hosted a game... I don't understand what MH is going for 

I lean towards one of BW or BJ being scum (maybe both potentially?) and Milk as TP.

I don't really know about Kaz or Aladeen and I'm not going to bother guessing TL's faction since I haven't had much luck doing so historically.

Everyone else is null at the moment.

Kaz's post a couple pages back should have some more talk over it imo

as for Aladeen BJ I mean Aladeen and BJ I think it's more likely BJ didn't read the full OP and I think it had stuff added after people were signing up.  Aladeen looks good for not hiding and going after people early on.

Pretty sure both Fwybwed and Falcon are mafia here:

9 hours ago, fwybwed said:

I think Falcon is really throwing out the humor this round....I find it forced.

VOTE FALCON!

I feel as if BW is too much of a bandwagon topic and we need a tad bit more evidence against him...we should move on until he posts again...

Right off the bat though i noticed Jazz is either TP or gunning for MVP.

4 minutes ago, Yachty said:

I feel as if BW is too much of a bandwagon topic and we need a tad bit more evidence against him...we should move on until he posts again...

lol

so much information in this post.

5 minutes ago, Yachty said:

Hi virt.

place yo bets who posts first stamkos or virt. I think virt will do stamkos before he goes to his virt account.

59 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Although I agree with this. This might be a TMI from TL. 

I'm so mad at myself for catching that you were mafia last game. 

How is that TMI?

34 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Kaz's post a couple pages back should have some more talk over it imo

as for Aladeen BJ I mean Aladeen and BJ I think it's more likely BJ didn't read the full OP and I think it had stuff added after people were signing up.  Aladeen looks good for not hiding and going after people early on.

Elaborate on the top part. Oh wait, you're just sheeping BW to try and get more heat on me. Because you're Mafia.

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

How is that TMI?

Elaborate on the top part. Oh wait, you're just sheeping BW to try and get more heat on me. Because you're Mafia.

yes BW brought it up first but the response is what bugs me

10 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Sorry I'm not trolling this game?

Weak defense imo

I really don't like Dral's entrance. More casual conversation than actual scum reading followed by a self vote. Difference between Dral's self vote and Falcon's is that Dral's seems more forced than jokingly. It's sandwiched in between different conversations, one of them being the tangents from last game. He's coming off fresh from doing this last game as TP, and him stating the scenario from last game already seems like he is just providing cover for his vote, even if it's not serious.

Archived