The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

See MH won't even answer because he doesn't know what BW's post meant, or understand how weak a point it was, he was just hoping to use it to help get me lynched.

vote MH

lol bruv I went to do something for 15mins so I am not answering is the base of your vote against me.

If u want the tp to win u shouldn't be placing a vote on me. 

Also mafia kaz is very different from town kaz fyi so it wasn't a weak post since u started off a bit scummy.  I was not hoping to get you lynch but rather get a response and then go from there.

this post has so much wrong with it, it's unreal.

Just now, milk and honey said:

lol bruv I went to do something for 15mins so I am not answering is the base of your vote against me.

If u want the tp to win u shouldn't be placing a vote on me. 

Also mafia kaz is very different from town kaz fyi so it wasn't a weak post since u started off a bit scummy.  I was not hoping to get you lynch but rather get a response and then go from there.

this post has so much wrong with it, it's unreal.

You seem worried. You have 2 votes and we're miles from nightfall.

Jazz is also scummy by listing everyone who hasn't posted. Hollowest form of scumhunting.

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Jazz is also scummy by listing everyone who hasn't posted. Hollowest form of scumhunting.

lol me worried in round one as a tp. i think i only have one vote as well. unless BJ's vote is still on me but I thought he unvoted

18 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Thanks, m'Kaz

Why wasn't this brought up earlier?

3 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Why don't you check your mafia pm? His is such a weird question to ask. Especially for someone who just hosted a game... I don't understand what MH is going for 

This reeks of scum with JL being unable to formulate his own thoughts.

Keep in mind, this is a med school student here. He probably has the strongest theses within a 5km radius of his hometown, and can barely create his own backed opinion here.

3 hours ago, Yachty said:

Pretty sure both Fwybwed and Falcon are mafia here:

I feel as if BW is too much of a bandwagon topic and we need a tad bit more evidence against him...we should move on until he posts again...

Right off the bat though i noticed Jazz is either TP or gunning for MVP.

Lil Yachty over here also unable to form a firm opinion and instead "feels" and is "pretty sure"

Aladdin

Falcon

JL

Yachty

4 mafia right there. I knew my scum detection radar was to be upgraded, but man these guys aren't even trying.

Archived