The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

This reeks of scum with JL being unable to formulate his own thoughts.

Keep in mind, this is a med school student here. He probably has the strongest theses within a 5km radius of his hometown, and can barely create his own backed opinion here.

bio/chem knowledge != critical thinking skills.

That you're using this against him is kinda weird tbh.

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Lil Yachty over here also unable to form a firm opinion and instead "feels" and is "pretty sure"

Aladdin

Falcon

JL

Yachty

4 mafia right there. I knew my scum detection radar was to be upgraded, but man these guys aren't even trying.

At a bare minimum your radar is off by 25%. Time to recalibrate.

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

bio/chem knowledge != critical thinking skills.

That you're using this against him is kinda weird tbh.

To get into med school in the first place you will likely be strong at creating theses.

Really strong.

Theses ability can be spread across the board, and unless JL is the creative breakthrough type of scientist, my point remains valid.

Just now, Zfetch said:

To get into med school in the first place you will likely be strong at creating theses.

Really strong.

Theses ability can be spread across the board, and unless JL is the creative breakthrough type of scientist, my point remains valid.

Does anyone else find it odd that Z thinks JL is really good at writing a theses, but also thinks JL can't formulate his own thoughts?

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Seems like a strange read, with no examples given.

VOTE ZFETCH 

The behavior of his posts. It's literally right there in the post...

Also, whatchu doin with those 2 extra spaces at the bottom of your post. Gonna say something else there but backed out Mr.ScumyMcScumFace?

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Does anyone else find it odd that Z thinks JL is really good at writing a theses, but also thinks JL can't formulate his own thoughts?

Your reading comprehension is nil.

That's why I think JL has exhibited scummy behavior. Because of the contradiction. 

Falcon is displaying aggression. He's probably not as likely to be mafia as I thought before.

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The behavior of his posts. It's literally right there in the post...

Also, whatchu doin with those 2 extra spaces at the bottom of your post. Gonna say something else there but backed out Mr.ScumyMcScumFace?

On me mobile.

Actually, I take that back.

His posts aren't even that agressive.

It's his vote that was agressive.

Also his lack of ability to understand straightforward posts are either pure potatoism or a scum trying to reach.

So although I'm going in a circle here, I have concluded that nothing can be fully concluded.

Thank you for your time.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

On me mobile.

Weak excuse as to why there were 2 extra spaces.

Usually being on mobile doesn't force 2 extra lines at the bottom of your post.

Falcon is on mobile. That's why there were 2 extra lines he claims.

B...but...this post I'm quoting right now, sent from his mobile, has no extra lines.

9 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Weak excuse as to why there were 2 extra spaces.

Usually being on mobile doesn't force 2 extra lines at the bottom of your post.

Falcon is on mobile. That's why there were 2 extra lines he claims.

B...but...this post I'm quoting right now, sent from his mobile, has no extra lines.

Oh wow, you're really reaching now!

Either you're TP with a brutal scum read on me, or Mafia trying to get a quick & sloppy lynch. Choose wisely!

27 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Really strong.

Well, I barely finished secondary so I don't claim to have a great wealth of knowledge regarding med school admissions in Alberta and University-grade theses generally, but I don't think being able to write a passable scientific or medical paper necessarily transfers to having the ability to play mafia with the big boys, and neither do I think these schools examine one's ability to play mafia in the first place. ubc's faculty of medicine for example requires just one year of university english and a strong science background as evidenced by an individual's performance on the msat and as evaluated for holistically through interviews, letters of rec, etc.. but remarkably there's nothing to do with forum mafia competency. And otherwise I don't think those theses-building skills are as transferable as you believe.

I could be wrong tho.

Tbh I think ur putting medical people on too tall of a pedestal though. You're not a polymath by virtue of holding a medical degree.

Mostly I think you're grasping at straws, though, trying to live up to ur 'new and improved' mafia zfetch sticker

unvote; vote zfetch

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

By that logic every time someone posts a read it should be potential TMI

Yeah everything anyone writes is potentially a TMI. The trick is to sort through them and see which ones are genuinely TMI and which ones are just "reads". 

FTR, I agree with TL and I don't think it's a TMI. I'm just noting it for the future if/when Aladeen or BJ dies

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

This reeks of scum with JL being unable to formulate his own thoughts.

Keep in mind, this is a med school student here. He probably has the strongest theses within a 5km radius of his hometown, and can barely create his own backed opinion here.

Where was I unable to formulate my own thoughts? 

Get off my dick Zfetch. 

Archived