The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

50 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@JAY JAY 

So if I'm reading this right, whoever is Homer gets both Sheriff powers and Vig powers?

Because if that's true, then RIP mafia team.

The sheriff doesn't even need to try and get the mafia member lynched if they get a hit on one of their investigations. They could just vig them after an investigation. The mafia would be sitting ducks until they took out the sheriff.

Might want to throw in a Mafia special role to balance the super charged TP special role.

21 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The sheriff doesn't even need to try and get the mafia member lynched if they get a hit on one of their investigations. They could just vig them after an investigation. The mafia would be sitting ducks until they took out the sheriff.

Might want to throw in a Mafia special role to balance the super charged TP special role.

This doesn't sound townie at all BJ is probably mafia. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yeah I would recommend splitting that role into a regular sheriff and vig since there's probably too much variance with it included.

If left alive for too long that role becomes extremely powerful and if taken out early the Town will be really weakened.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I was assuming that the Sheriff/Vigi would be a choice of action each NF. A "pick one" action....but even that is unfair lol

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@JAY JAY 

So if I'm reading this right, whoever is Homer gets both Sheriff powers and Vig powers?

Kinda, pretty much, sort of. It's a little more complicated than simply Sheriff and Vig.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I've seen the mafia team, they are fearsome!

I believe I have your concerns covered.

In my head this game has played really well. Awesome even.

Of course, I may not have played each of you accurately. <_<

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah I would recommend splitting that role into a regular sheriff and vig since there's probably too much variance with it included.

If left alive for too long that role becomes extremely powerful and if taken out early the Town will be really weakened.

I think I have it worked out. Hopefully everyone will have a good time playing.

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

JJ, are regular TPs getting characters?

No, there are just vanilla citizens (TPs) Everybody choose your own, first come, first served I guess.

3 hours ago, fwybwed said:

I was assuming that the Sheriff/Vigi would be a choice of action each NF. A "pick one" action....but even that is unfair lol

That's not it either. Watch the TMI guys, you'll get lynched.:)

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Alright, I'm in goddamnit!

Way to be bud. :wub:

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This one is shaping up to be a doozie.

I hope so.

I'm looking forward to see how this one is going to play out.

Archived