The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Just throwing it out there but I have a feeling that this AV/Aladeen conflict is staged.

It is we came up with the idea while we were spooning, AV was the big spoon cause I like the secure feeling that gives me. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I sure hope there isn't 6 mafia in this game.

22/4 = 5.5 

sherrvig = +.5 at least maybe even 1.5 IMO 

6 Mafia minimum is my guess 7 is a possibility unless there are Mafia specials 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How do you know there is 6 Mafia? TMI?

Actually your post is super sketchy you were the one that posted earlier how OPed Sherrvig was and that Jay Jay better balance it out... He didn't put any new Mafia roles in the OP. And you now think that saying 6 Mafia is TMI?

vote BJ 

Exact same Intro to the game Lewt had last game IMO.

Just now, Aladeen said:

22/4 = 5.5 

sherrvig = +.5 at least maybe even 1.5 IMO 

6 Mafia minimum is my guess 7 is a possibility unless there are Mafia specials 

I disagree. For a 22 player game with no PMing, 5 mafia would be appropriate even if the Town had multiple specials. With only one special to rely on we would be at a significant disadvantage if there is more than 5 mafia imo.

I don't think the sheriff/vig is as strong of a role as people are thinking it is. Once the mafia take him/her out the town will have nothing to rely on. I guess if they are a really strong player they may help us a lot but they could just as easily blow the game with bad decisions. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I disagree. For a 22 player game with no PMing, 5 mafia would be appropriate even if the Town had multiple specials. With only one special to rely on we would be at a significant disadvantage if there is more than 5 mafia imo.

I don't think the sheriff/vig is as strong of a role as people are thinking it is. Once the mafia take him/her out the town will have nothing to rely on. I guess if they are a really strong player they may help us a lot but they could just as easily blow the game with bad decisions. 

It's possible but 6 Mafia is not beyond the realm of possibility at all IMO.

And sherrvig is pretty OPed in the sense that 1/4 Mafia would be standard in a complete vanilla game. Shervig doesn't need to even drop breadcrumbs and can just deal with all the Mafia they invest on their own. 

Archived