The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

another terrorist attack in Germany

Lulover88

Seemorerocks site has an article about a German journalist being at the Nice, France & Munich attacks - just days apart.

Richard Guhtjahr. He was perfectly able to get great footage at both incidents. Lucky guy!

Apparently his wife is working in the Israeli Govt, as a politician. Hmm?..

***X 22 Report***

Dave, the host, also found this tidbit interesting, in today's report. Episode #1030(Youtube) for whomever's into this sorta thing...

3 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Seemorerocks site has an article about a German journalist being at the Nice, France & Munich attacks - just days apart.

Richard Guhtjahr. He was perfectly able to get great footage at both incidents. Lucky guy!

***X 22 Report***

Dave, the host, also found this tidbit interesting, in today's report. Episode #1030(Youtube) for whomever's into this sorta thing...

I think your being sarcastic but I'm not following exactly ...   Do you think this journalist has something to do with it ? Or do you think he is being told where to be ?    Both sound absolutely nuts . Can you explain what you mean in case I'm totally misunderstanding what your saying ? 

Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

***X 22 Report***

Are you implying this reporter had previous knowledge of both attacks, and didn't report it to the police, but instead filmed the attacks?  

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Are you implying this reporter had previous knowledge of both attacks, and didn't report it to the police, but instead filmed the attacks?  

i just checked and from what I've read it is believed it was a complete coincidence he was at both attacks 

Not implying anything. There are plenty of info sources, but the general public basically will decide what's worthwhile. Then adverts chase that crowd.

As for MSM..I believe very little that I read. Don't watch TV, & I try to consciously ignore advertising. Living in a foreign country has made some of these choices much easier.

There are some interesting "alternative media" sources online. I'll indulge in some of these, while we still have the option!

Personally, consider this a golden age of info. Albeit, a lot of the learned truth may be detrimental to one's peace of mind.

*********************                      *********************                            *********************

IF you are given say, 500 articles/info sources, & perhaps 5% are valid & worthy of consideration, how does one decide what they believe? I think this is possibly the most relevant question for this age.

34 minutes ago, Lulover88 said:

I think your being sarcastic but I'm not following exactly ...   Do you think this journalist has something to do with it ? Or do you think he is being told where to be ?    Both sound absolutely nuts . Can you explain what you mean in case I'm totally misunderstanding what your saying ? 

Thanks. 

Sorry, forgot to quote your question. FWIW, my reply is above.

Just now, Lulover88 said:

thanks for the reply .  there is a lot to think about there 

Yes, & we're all so busy chasing Pokemons, aren't we? Afraid where this world is going, the narrative seems slightly insane.

As TPTB increasingly lose ability to control that narrative, a deluge of irrelevant BS appears to be their playbook.

To be discerning & well-informed, probably becomes harder & requires more self-discipline.

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Yes, & we're all so busy chasing Pokemons, aren't we? Afraid where this world is going, the narrative seems slightly insane.

As TPTB increasingly lose ability to control that narrative, a deluge of irrelevant BS appears to be their playbook.

To be discerning & well-informed, probably becomes harder & requires more self-discipline.

exactly where they want us to be as well ..    dumbed down and able to be controlled 

1 hour ago, cabinessence said:

If it was a Christian missionary I'm sure they would just say it was a radical and it had nothing to do with religion.

If it was, but Christianity and Islam missionary's is not the same, they can never be the same. The fact that Quran orders Muslim to kill believers of different religion, while the Bible says otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Cowardrobertford said:

If it was, but Christianity and Islam missionary's is not the same, they can never be the same. The fact that Quran orders Muslim to kill believers of different religion, while the Bible says otherwise.

I've said it a few times now but its the reason that a muslim who believes in sharia law cannot co exist within western society .  

the philosophies and laws are not compatible .    

assimilation becomes impossible  

Archived