The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

another terrorist attack in Germany

THERETOOL

3 hours ago, Lulover88 said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

thank god he was the only one killed ..   cant believe this is a daily occurrence now .   how scary 

I know, I have a friend going there in September and she's nervous. Been there many times but things are different now. She has ridden the train where that attack happened so it's a concern for sure.

31 minutes ago, SwedeHockey said:

@Bombastik der Teutone Stay safe my friend! Thinking about you! 

Tank you my friend 

Well the shooter of munich is confirmed that there was no political or religious Background.  But 2 or 3 more Attacks from Single Persons yesterday. 2 were confirmed refugees from syria.  Maybe One With auf islamist Background.  I ll Post the sources later maybe. I guess thats just the beginning in Germany

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Tank you my friend 

Well the shooter of munich is confirmed that there was no political or religious Background.  But 2 or 3 more Attacks from Single Persons yesterday. 2 were confirmed refugees from syria.  Maybe One With auf islamist Background.  I ll Post the sources later maybe. I guess thats just the beginning in Germany

So sad to hear. 

Please stay safe, and get help if need be! Thinking of you and your family! 

1 hour ago, SwedeHockey said:

So sad to hear. 

Please stay safe, and get help if need be! Thinking of you and your family! 

at the moment my area is still free from attacks. most of them were in southern germany 

i life in northrine westphalia ..we have a lot of migrants and also refugees in our area , so i m a bit surprised that nothing happend yet. only thing was that 2 young islamists attacked a sikh marriage in our neighbour town some month ago and hurt some people.

5 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Will Europe become Yugoslavia, or Alcatraz?!

Germany is quickly coming to resemble the Ottoman Empire. Perhaps Grand Mufti Merkel and her men will set about crafting a facsimile of the ottoman millet system that would allow for each faith group to have it's own legal system; some ethno-religious autonomy for the various groups. That is, if the mufti so decree.

8 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Seemorerocks site has an article about a German journalist being at the Nice, France & Munich attacks - just days apart.

Richard Guhtjahr. He was perfectly able to get great footage at both incidents. Lucky guy!

Apparently his wife is working in the Israeli Govt, as a politician. Hmm?..

***X 22 Report***

Dave, the host, also found this tidbit interesting, in today's report. Episode #1030(Youtube) for whomever's into this sorta thing...

I was going to point out the "coincidence" in that too.  His wife has ties to Mossad as well. 

He just HAPPENED to be at the same attacks just 10 days apart in a place where he could see/record/report the events though...

Too bad it'll be written off as coincidence theory by most.

3 hours ago, Salmonberries said:

Germany is quickly coming to resemble the Ottoman Empire. Perhaps Grand Mufti Merkel and her men will set about crafting a facsimile of the ottoman millet system that would allow for each faith group to have it's own legal system; some ethno-religious autonomy for the various groups. That is, if the mufti so decree.

that would truly be the beginning of the end .

here is the other one from yesterday

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-man-kills-woman-machete-germany-arrested-40834801?yptr=yahoo

A Syrian man killed a woman with a machete and wounded two others Sunday outside a bus station in the southwestern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested. Police said there were no indications pointing to terrorism.

Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch told The Associated Press that witnesses said the 21-year-old asylum-seeker, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 p.m. The suspect, whose name was not released, wounded another woman and a man as he fled.

Investigators were still trying to determine the motive behind the attack, but Reusch said "there are no indications this was a terrorist act."

The Bild newspaper reported the woman worked at the kebab stand near where confrontation took place.

The attack comes as Germany is on edge following a rampage at a Munich mall on Friday night by an 18-year-old who suffered psychological problems in which nine people were killed, and an ax attack on a train a week ago that left five wounded in southern Germany, for which the Islamic State has claimed responsibility.

Some Germans are also fearful of any signs of a rise in crime or lawlessness after the country registered some 1 million asylum-seekers last year.

37 minutes ago, Lulover88 said:

https://www.rt.com/news/353139-german-bomb-isis-link/

turns out the bomber had pledged allegiance to ISIS and had materials for another bomb .  

this could have been so much worse .. 

this is absurdity , we are at war .

there was a open air festival. .... security denied him to access if i got it rigth

if he would have entered that area ..it would have probably been a massacre. :(

46 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yep. Another shooting in Florida early this morning: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/fort-myers-shooting-1.3693427

what do you think the tipping point will be ?  or do you guys think that it will just continue with no end in sight ? 

How long will the masses accept this as a daily reality ? and is there anything we can do to help stop it ?

1 minute ago, Lulover88 said:

what do you think the tipping point will be ?  or do you guys think that it will just continue with no end in sight ? 

How long will the masses accept this as a daily reality ? and is there anything we can do to help stop it ?

I honestly don't think there will ever be one.

It should have been Sandy Hook, but that fact that it wasn't tells me that there is no action so heinous that it will cause the American public to take action. All we'll get is the same tired platitudes: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."; "Gun control doesn't work"; "If you take away our guns, then only the criminals will have them"; "The bad guys will always find a way to kill people"; and my personal favorite: "We need semi-automatic weapons with high capacity ammunition clips in case we ever need to overthrow a tyrannical government"....:rolleyes:

And people will continue to die.

Archived