The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

another terrorist attack in Germany

Lulover88

13 hours ago, Lulover88 said:

what the hell ???

These people are mentally unstable. Including those that are natural born citizens. They don't feel "included" for whatever reasons, so they Google up some Jihadist propaganda one day and then go off the deep end and kill a bunch of people in their community.

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

I honestly don't think there will ever be one.

It should have been Sandy Hook, but that fact that it wasn't tells me that there is no action so heinous that it will cause the American public to take action. All we'll get is the same tired platitudes: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."; "Gun control doesn't work"; "If you take away our guns, then only the criminals will have them"; "The bad guys will always find a way to kill people"; and my personal favorite: "We need semi-automatic weapons with high capacity ammunition clips in case we ever need to overthrow a tyrannical government"....:rolleyes:

And people will continue to die.

I am so cynical about what happening that its hard for me to disagree with your hypothesis ..   I can imagine that I am only one of millions that are filled with frustration , fear , and anger over how senseless this all is ..     

people have no right to take human lives unless it is truly in self defence . 

unfortunately  people use their interpretations of their holy books or their charters of rights an an excuse as to why its ok to kill

as a father of young kids I am devastated that Ive brought children into the world that will have to be afraid of these nightmares happening to them or people they love .  

its purely a disgusting abomination 

8 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I honestly don't think there will ever be one.

It should have been Sandy Hook, but that fact that it wasn't tells me that there is no action so heinous that it will cause the American public to take action. All we'll get is the same tired platitudes: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."; "Gun control doesn't work"; "If you take away our guns, then only the criminals will have them"; "The bad guys will always find a way to kill people"; and my personal favorite: "We need semi-automatic weapons with high capacity ammunition clips in case we ever need to overthrow a tyrannical government"....:rolleyes:

And people will continue to die.

Mass stabbing in Japan..... 15 killed with another 45 injured.

Guns, knives, bombs, cars.... violent people, those with perceived grievances, etc will always use whatever they can to inflict the most pain onto others.

Instead of just simply saying it's due to: religion, 2nd amendment, left/right, poor/rich.... we need to look at ourselves as the cause for misery and suffering.

51 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Mass stabbing in Japan..... 15 killed with another 45 injured.

Guns, knives, bombs, cars.... violent people, those with perceived grievances, etc will always use whatever they can to inflict the most pain onto others.

Instead of just simply saying it's due to: religion, 2nd amendment, left/right, poor/rich.... we need to look at ourselves as the cause for misery and suffering.

thats a huge part of it.. your correct ..   mental health issues are also a huge reason for all of these things happening 

14 hours ago, Lulover88 said:

thats a huge part of it.. your correct ..   mental health issues are also a huge reason for all of these things happening 

No, don't you know mental health professionals have said the attack has nothing to do with mental health issues. The attacker was just a radical. 

Archived