The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Transgender student files lawsuit against school district over bathroom use

Toews

23 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

Just wait until the otherkin demand their own bathroom...

Getting tired of these special snowflakes.

Gender is binary. Pick one and use the crapper that is appropriate. I am not using your retarded special pronouns.

If you identify as an attack helicopter or something hold you piss and $&!# till you get home.

So are you supportive of this discrimination against transgender peoples? Should they force this poor kid to use the female washroom where he will likely be even more out of place? 

1 hour ago, Toews said:

So are you supportive of this discrimination against transgender peoples? Should they force this poor kid to use the female washroom where he will likely be even more out of place? 

Unless you are a hermaphrodite,  you either have male genitalia or female genitalia, no?

What is the problem with using the washroom designated for your respective sexual organs?

I am not supporting 'discrimination' of anyone, I am just tired of reading about all this BS regarding washroom nonsense.

'Transgender' is an identity, not a biological reality. You have penis? Use the men's room. If you don't, use the ladies room.

Transgender doesn't mean transbathroom.

First world problems and all this victim culture these days. Most of these effing kids have no idea what real discrimination is.

2 hours ago, Jimayo said:

Yeah, cause it's the fact that it's illegal to go into the female bathroom that stops the molesters from entering.  That's the too far.  Oh, it's illegal for a man to enter a woman's bathroom?  Well, I was totally going to go in and molest some little girl, but I guess not now.  No.  No one ever thought that was going to happen.  The american right just likes discriminating against minorities.

But in that example, if someone sees the molester-to-be enter the ladies room, that person can choose to notify someone in authority at that building, with the potential of preventing or limiting the extent of the would-be assault.  With changes being discussed to accommodate transgendered, that possibility goes away.

22 hours ago, Mustapha said:

Unless you are a hermaphrodite,  you either have male genitalia or female genitalia, no?

What is the problem with using the washroom designated for your respective sexual organs?

I am not supporting 'discrimination' of anyone, I am just tired of reading about all this BS regarding washroom nonsense.

'Transgender' is an identity, not a biological reality. You have penis? Use the men's room. If you don't, use the ladies room.

Transgender doesn't mean transbathroom.

First world problems and all this victim culture these days. Most of these effing kids have no idea what real discrimination is.

I concur.

Archived