The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

back to scum hunting tho.

we need more people talking, way to early to give a scum list or scum reads. i think virt and aladeen has this bromance going on so i think virt thing was a joke.

i am gonna read it later and give my full analysis. i am never 100% right tho so don't hold me to it.  

this is legit a scummy post though

• Upvote 1

On mobile and just came to the most recent page so haven't read over anything.

Won't be as active as I'd like to be for a significant portion of today.  Travelling home.  But I should be good to go later tonight around 9-10 EST.

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

mfw kaz negs a post. clearly you haven't been here long enough to know mafia is really just a front for our rep farming organization.

5 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

MH had the audacity to neg my post first.

And BW too!

Seriously guys, this is why mafia isn't fun anymore... it WAS a rep farming thread! You think I can get this kind of cred in the main thread? I'm now going back through the thread to use up my +1's for the day...

• Upvote 2

M&H/kaz seems forced... dunno, maybe I'm just stoned... MH is kinda scummy, maybe, dunno you can never read a drunk - I definitely like the idea of Thunderdoming BW and Kryten tho

Virt didn't vote for me first either, so he's definitely mafia.. at the very least he's our MVP so it's no big loss if he dies first...

AV has a convienant aliby to cruse into the 2nd/3rd round under the radar, I'd investigate him first, or someone else quiet, if I was the sheriff... but I'm not, so I wont...

If I was the vig, I kill some of the quiet older  vets... Duce, GFY, KH... none of them are big losses to the TP, but are very stronger players when they are mafia... especially when they aren't contributing...

I think we should have a prop bet on who gets GK'd for inactivity first... make a pool... I'm definitely putting my money on WOATIS

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Dral said:

M&H/kaz seems forced... dunno, maybe I'm just stoned... MH is kinda scummy, maybe, dunno you can never read a drunk - I definitely like the idea of Thunderdoming BW and Kryten tho

Virt didn't vote for me first either, so he's definitely mafia.. at the very least he's our MVP so it's no big loss if he dies first...

AV has a convienant aliby to cruse into the 2nd/3rd round under the radar, I'd investigate him first, or someone else quiet, if I was the sheriff... but I'm not, so I wont...

If I was the vig, I kill some of the quiet older  vets... Duce, GFY, KH... none of them are big losses to the TP, but are very stronger players when they are mafia... especially when they aren't contributing...

I think we should have a prop bet on who gets GK'd for inactivity first... make a pool... I'm definitely putting my money on WOATIS

Scum post. No, seriously, you're just throwing mud at a few people to see if any of it might stick. MH/Kaz in a forced argument? The game has barely begun, I highly doubt the Mafia are faking a stupid argument like that. Nice call out on AV slipped in there too, considering he said he'd be back by the end of the day.

Mafia:

1) Dral

Remainder TBD

Here's what I think.

Last game, MH wanted to focus on what we thought of him, and he didn't post as much. He was a TP

This game he is doing the opposite. Doesn't that mean that the role is the opposite?

Vote Milk and Honey

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Also, I made a grammatical error in my first post, and it's bothering me now. The sentence 'The game has...' should have a semi-colon, not a comma, to separate the two independent clauses. I feel shame.

Dont worry ,grammars errors happening all times'.

Pardon my grammars.

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Here's what I think.

Last game, MH wanted to focus on what we thought of him, and he didn't post as much. He was a TP

This game he is doing the opposite. Doesn't that mean that the role is the opposite?

Vote Milk and Honey

Players do often tend to play differently when playing as the other faction. However, I don't feel comfortable enough with MH's meta to say if this could be accurate. It's been too long since I last played with him (previous game not included) and he was much quieter back then from what I recall.

I think your logic may not hold up, but I feel it is coming from a genuine place.

Also liked Aladeen's first post from a few pages back. It came across to me as authentic.

You two can pop onto my (light) green list for now.