The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Birthday Ideas?

Bruce Boudreau

Hey guys need some ideas to do for a birthday coming up next week. Just curious what you fine people like to do or have done in the past?

Celebrate with family or just friends or both together... etc

Other than just going out to eat or drink which is pretty standard any cool interesting ideas?

So far I got Denny's free birthday breakfast.

TELUS Tuesday watching a movie.

Having cake in the evening at some place. 

Followed by birthday sex or maybe a lap dance?:P

Does this sound good to anyone... 

Hard to think of stuff to do in Vancouver.

A fun adventure!

In the past I've went to Montreal for a Playoff game. Iceland. Vancouver for a Canucks game post lockout. 

Flying somewhere for a day/night seems fun. Upgrading to First Class and drinking for free on the flight is fun! As well as taking a fun adventure by yourself. Such as going from Vancouver to Bellingham, Seattle, Port Townsend, Port Angeles, Victoria, and back to Vancouver. Like a circle. 

3 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

Depends on your age, that would help with the suggestions bruh. 

This would be for one of my youngest cousins. He is turning 24. So a twenty something or millennial should be able to relate which on my estimation is like 80% of CDC's user base is under 35 years old.

Quarter of his life gone by 30 coming up soon!! Gonna rip him on that.

Mr.D theme song would be hilarious to prank him with no? Quarter of his life gone by no girlfriend and still driving his mom's ride....

But yeah. Things to do in Vancouver. Also do you guys just do something for the day or maybe put off doing something till the weekend of the birthday week if it is a better activity?

What would you guys who are millennials like doing?

Thanks.  But I also would appreciate any ideas if they are good even if you are older if you have some good ones that you did in your teens or twenties.

2 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Depends on if I'm invited or not

If you are a girl and hot you are more than welcome to join this shindig. B)

Gotta keep a decent chicks to dudes ratio.

Don't want this to turn into a bro sausagefest if I am going to actually try to plan this.

Besides I am stuck having to suggest plans so might as well try to find some ideas on CDC so the day/week isn't totally lame.

I'm thinking of taking him and hitting up the Roxie or the No. 5 Orange and turn the boy into a man if you know what I mean...

Going to a seedy nightspot or two should be pretty memorable right?

Isn't that what they always go do in the movies?

Or is that not a big deal nowadays because of all the x rated content easy to access all over the Internet makes me wonder if some virgins would care about seeing what the real thing is anymore.

Other than that I'm short on ideas and would really appreciate some help!!!

Please and Thanks.::D

3 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I'm thinking of taking him and hitting up the Roxie or the No. 5 Orange and turn the boy into a man if you know what I mean...

Going to a seedy nightspot or two should be pretty memorable right?

Isn't that what they always go do in the movies?

Or is that not a big deal nowadays because of all the x rated content easy to access all over the Internet makes me wonder if some virgins would care about seeing what the real thing is anymore.

Other than that I'm short on ideas and would really appreciate some help!!!

Please and Thanks.::D

Rent one of those hot air balloons, and ride.  

Does he like the outdoors? Maybe something like hiking/mountain biking/swimming at a lake for the day followed by a great dinner at one of Greater Van's many fantastic restaurants, then maybe head up the Irish Heather's world famous  whiskey bar for a sampling of fine whiskey's finishing off at the No.5 (optional rub & tug after).

Sounds like a birthday I'd enjoy ::D

Day of drinking/awesome food/whatever other trouble you guys like to get into, topped off with an evening at a Strip Club.

My buddy took me there, bought me drinks all night, and gave me a few $ to place in my teeth and motorboat strippers.

Great Night. AWESOME 22nd Bday, haha.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Day of drinking/awesome food/whatever other trouble you guys like to get into, topped off with an evening at a Strip Club.

My buddy took me there, bought me drinks all night, and gave me a few $ to place in my teeth and motorboat strippers.

Great Night. AWESOME 22nd Bday, haha.

Any fav spots in Vancouver for clubs?

Archived