The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

We've done that a couple of times.  The role is called the judge.  It's a pretty fun twist to throw in once in a while.

And agree with Aladeen on easing up on you a bit.  If you do have questions, you should ask them now before roles are handed out.

Wish I had the time to play but I really am just too busy these days.

I was thinking that it could be called the host because in the show, the host is the one to deliver the message of a non elimination leg.

One problem is, as a noob, I won't have questions until the game starts. That is the time where I'll definitely be the noob.

8 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I was thinking that it could be called the host because in the show, the host is the one to deliver the message of a non elimination leg.

One problem is, as a noob, I won't have questions until the game starts. That is the time where I'll definitely be the noob.

Would be confusing as hell given the usual meaning of "host" in mafia.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Would be confusing as hell given the usual meaning of "host" in mafia.

Ya i know. What is the host of Amazing Race again?

Just to lay down some wolf cover, I'll be pre occupied with people, places, and things all day Saturday, so if you could make 1st nightfall 48 hours from the start whether it was Thursday, Friday, or Sat, that would be greatly appreciated WW.

26 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Nope

Sweet. Won't have to worry about my lynch nemesis ^_^

26 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

LOL Do you get reported on alot??

Nah lol.

My only two warning points (which have since been removed) came like 4-5 years ago when Peaches was just a little Cody Hodgson 20 and he reported me twice over a span of a few hours.

Archived