The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

No matter how much it bothers you, or what you think of me, I'm still not scum. The numbers lynch basically proves that. WW said the kill did not go through because he was the kill submitter. If I am scum teammate with numbers, besides voting for someone else instead of jazz to tie the vote, (which would have had the MK go through), why would I not submit the kill if I knew my teammate was going down and even did moves to ensure that? Doesn't make sense from a mafia perspective. And oh yeah, there is the medkit.

5 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Something else I thought of:

BJ is a very possible Kingpin if Aladeen and TL's theory about the kill submission rules is correct. His nonchalant reaction to AV's "investigation" supports this theory, as he would've likely shown up TP if investigated. 

Or I knew he didn't investigate me because I'm TP. Like I already said. And like AV already said.

The "TMI" slip isn't a tmi slip. I legit did not know that KP's/lackeys were not allowed to submit MK's. With that mindset, what I said was perfectly reasonable.

As for my lists, meh. Got cocky from last game and was wrong on most of my reads on this one. It happens. Probably explains why most mafia were protecting me, because I was so far off base. Despite all of that, we are still in good position. It comes down to Dral or jazz.

The Virt point also doesn't add up. The sketch vote was a contributing factor, but not the sole reason.

Vote Dral

If it's not Dral, then it's jazz. 

For the record, I don't have scum tells. Not yet, anyway. They will come in time I'm sure. You are going to hate it, but you are just going to have to take this leap of faith. I'm not mafia. It's either Dral or jazz. 

I don't know. BJ seems like the logical choice, but there are 2 things that I kind of doubt he'd do as mafia: going 0/6 on his mafia list, and killing Kaz when he knew about the medkit. 

I still think he's more suspicious than Jazz.

I just looked through all of Dral's posts and the only thing worth noting is that when BJ said it looked like Aladeen and Zfetch were staging an argument, Dral said, "Yup, definitely doesn't seem right... Aladeen is looking scummy here, and zfetch maybe too." Dral never buses teammates so listing Zfetch looks good on him, but the "maybe" throws me off. In general, Dral's posts have a towny tone and he's much less suspicious than Jazz and BJ.

If he doesn't vote, he'll be godkilled and this round will be a LyLo. If he does, I think we'll win by lynching BJ and Jazz.

This makes Jazz look really suspicious:

On 8/15/2016 at 10:58 AM, Zfetch said:

So Fwybwed is blaming me for lack of explanation in my votes and then proceeds to vote me with a lack of explanation.

Jazz then follows up on a bandwagon vote with no thoughts as to why in the world he's voting me.

Found two.

Vote Fwybwed

On 8/15/2016 at 11:00 AM, thejazz97 said:

I'd be down for a Fwy vote as well, but I'll go back and find the posts that stuck out to me from you.

Fwy points it out. The first part is addressed to Zfetch and the 2nd part is for Jazz

On 8/15/2016 at 11:12 AM, fwybwed said:

Want me to quote myself?...and you of all people who I voted for last round should know why I voted for you....so you in fact know why I am voting for you...lol :lol: But given the fact that I did give you reasons on my vote for you...and jazz has not you choose to vote for me over jazz...<_<

And this....lol

Aren't you currently voting for Zfetch right now??? Then your team mate gets fussy about your vote... lol :frantic: Interesting events happening right now.  Jazz you are way to easily swayed for a vote change its like you don't want to create attention to yourself...but that post is almost apologetic lol

It looks like Zfetch and Jazz are trying to bus each other but Zfetch is scared to vote for Jazz.

15 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Well then... let the games begin.

If Dral doesn't post, then it has to be you. 

If Dral is town and gets GK'd, and I get lynched, jazz would win the game. If he's Mafia and gets GK'd, then all is well that ends well. If Dral posts and votes, then if people still want to lynch me, at least it won't be a LYLO situation. If he doesn't though, put it on jazz. 

I understand my reads have been crap and have not really done anything to garner trust, but I'm not scum this game. Again, the numbers situation should prove that. 

25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If Dral doesn't post, then it has to be you. 

If Dral is town and gets GK'd, and I get lynched, jazz would win the game. If he's Mafia and gets GK'd, then all is well that ends well. If Dral posts and votes, then if people still want to lynch me, at least it won't be a LYLO situation. If he doesn't though, put it on jazz. 

I understand my reads have been crap and have not really done anything to garner trust, but I'm not scum this game. Again, the numbers situation should prove that. 

Here's the thing. If it's not me, and it's not you, and Dral is town and gets GKed, that means one of TL and Kaz are either unconfirmed TPs or KP.

That being said, I think it's you.

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

Here's the thing. If it's not me, and it's not you, and Dral is town and gets GKed, that means one of TL and Kaz are either unconfirmed TPs or KP.

That being said, I think it's you.

It's not me. If it's Kaz, he deserves to win for trying to kill himself twice. I guess TL could be a Mafia special who is revealed TP upon investigation, but he came back TP so what choice do I have with him?

If it's Dral and he gets GK'd, then I guess it doesn't matter which one it is between us. But I know it's not me, and I don't know about you. If you are TP, then I understand the mindset, but understand that I'm coming from my own perspective. I think it's Dral, but if he doesn't post, my hands are tied with you.

34 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's not me. If it's Kaz, he deserves to win for trying to kill himself twice. I guess TL could be a Mafia special who is revealed TP upon investigation, but he came back TP so what choice do I have with him?

If it's Dral and he gets GK'd, then I guess it doesn't matter which one it is between us. But I know it's not me, and I don't know about you. If you are TP, then I understand the mindset, but understand that I'm coming from my own perspective. I think it's Dral, but if he doesn't post, my hands are tied with you.

Alright. Unvote

ahhh crap, I'm really sorry guys... you should lynch me next - you don't want me in a Lylo situation, someone is going to freak out and vote for me and that will be the game... I've not been really paying attention or spending any time at all on this... unless this round is Lylo...

anyways, late for work... good luck

vote Dral

I had a plan but Dral not being godkilled is going to ruin it. I wanted to tie the vote between BJ and Jazz so we could lynch them both next round - one with the tie-breaker and one with the regular lynch. This would leave just me alive, assuming Kaz would be mafia killed. But now, that plan would have the same result as the original plan of lynching Jazz and BJ in 2 separate rounds. I can't trust Dral.

Archived