The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

Nightfall 7

BJ avoided elimination the previous night but could not do the same again. BJ came last and was eliminated.

The Mafia targeted Kaz (again) and killed him. Third time's the charm.

Remaining Racers

6. Time Lord @Time Lord

7. Dral @Dral

13. thejazz97 @thejazz97

Eliminated

Virtanen (TP)

Zfetch (Mafia)

AV (TP)

Stamkos (TP)

Otis (Mafia)

Peaches (TP)

falcon45ca (Mafia)

Hashtag (TP)

Fwy (TP)

112 (TP)

Numb3r 16 (Mafia)

JJ (TP)

Aladeen (TP)

BJ (TP)

Kaz (TP)

Jazz must vote next round or be Godkilled.

38 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Frick. I forgot to vote. I've been battling a cold for the last couple days, so I ended up falling asleep around 9 Saskatchewan time. 

Vote Dral

Can you explain your thought process of voting for BJ and then unvoting, and what you were planning on doing if you hadn't fallen asleep?

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Can you explain your thought process of voting for BJ and then unvoting, and what you were planning on doing if you hadn't fallen asleep?

Um, I thought he was mafia, then I thought he had a good explanation as to what his situation was like, so I unvoted to see if 1) you guys would be down for the Mexican stand-off thing, or 2) Dral would come back.

#1 would only work if #2 didn't happen.

If #2 happened, I likely would have voted Dral.

LoL - gg TP... mafia gonna win this game now, told you to lynch me last round...

I guess it's looking like it's Jazz... TL if you're mafia, I suppose you deserve to win... we certainly don't

vote Jazz

I'll be on later I guess, to see whats up but yeah, my bad, should have paid more attention to the game I guess...

Just now, Time Lord said:

Can one of you guys quote every reply in your team PM up to the point where you got the result on the Virtanen investigation? I want to see how that went down. Just don't quote WW, lol.

Never mind, the OP specifically says not to quote from those PMs.

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Can one of you guys quote every reply in your team PM up to the point where you got the result on the Virtanen investigation? I want to see how that went down. Just don't quote WW, lol.

Its just like both of us said earlier...

I really didn't think the Jazz was all that fishy, just inactive... until the last few rounds it seems... looking back now, it definitely seems bad to waste it on Aladeen... me wanting to save Virt from a lynch because he's actually a good player when involved (which it looks like he was) is really the only TP thing I have going for me...

anyways, looks like its up to you TL... should have lynched me last round

16 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Vote Blue Jay

Why would Jazz unvote and leave if he's mafia, knowing that I could get him lynched? With his vote on BJ, it could've been 2-2. 

I highly doubt he's tricky enough to do that on purpose, knowing that I would think this way. Hopefully I'm right...

I'm not sure if this reasoning holds up anymore. Jazz clarified that he did plan on returning but fell asleep, which means he could still be mafia. 

34 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Just tell me what happened without quoting then. Who suggested investigating Virtanen? When did Jazz try changing it to Aladeen? Was anything else said between those two things? If there's anything noteworthy, mention it.

What Dral said was right. When it looked like Virt was going to be lynched, I didn't want to waste an investigation and I didn't realize Aladeen had already been investigated, so I switched it to him.

Archived