The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

On 8/14/2016 at 8:53 PM, One one two said:

fwyb was lurking but didn't take part in a wagon

On 8/14/2016 at 9:13 PM, thejazz97 said:

Good catch. However, he did vote Zfetch. Bussing a teammate?

Jazz I was talking about this specifically. Since you usually seem unsure about your suspicions, how come you were sure enough about Zfetch that your first thought was that fwy was busing a teammate?

3 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

The only major point against Dral is that he voted for himself, which could've been an attempt to make it so we can't read into his actions 

I voted for myself for exactly the reason I stated... so I wouldn't be in the Lylo... but you baboons didn't take my advice... if what, 1 other person voted for me, I was lynched... that was either the greatest mafia bluff in history or a TP who hasn't been playing trying to make sure his team wins...

anyways, I'm off to work now...

Thanks for hosting WW, sorry I wasn't more active guys, if we lose - this ones on me for sure now hehe

Dral's posting times are directly related to the amount of pressure on him. When there was no pressure, he went 2 days without posting. He posted early in the round today, which is something he never did before. He usually posts once late in the round, and now that he's comfortable with the votes, he's not posting.

And as I'm typing this, he's posted...

What am I supposed to think lol

Just now, Time Lord said:

And Jazz just left without defending himself despite the votes being on him. Why would a mafia do that?

Why would a TP do that? :angry:

This is my fault if we lose because if I had played better, I would've been mafia killed long ago, but you guys aren't making this easy.

Nightfall 8

TL, Dral, and Jazz were sprinting for the finish line on the other side of a creek, just over a bridge. As they were all crossing, Dral pulled a knife out from behind his back attempting to take out TL. However, TL was able to outmaneuver him and together with Jazz, they threw him over the bridge and into the water.

TL and Jazz crossed the finish line together where the other eliminated Racers (except for Falcon) were there to congratulate them on winning The Amazing Race: Mafia!

THE TP WIN!!!

Remaining Racers

6. Time Lord @Time Lord

13. thejazz97 @thejazz97

Eliminated

Virtanen (TP)

Zfetch (Mafia)

AV (TP)

Stamkos (TP)

Otis (Mafia)

Peaches (TP)

falcon45ca (Mafia)