But I'm no grammarian.

This is so confusing!

If who is a dupe of whom

then he is a dupe of him

so that he is a who

but him isn't a who

then him is the grinch?

2 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

You can, if you believe the variables in the equation are wrong or placed to be a specific answer. Which is a fixing of the variables to have a favored outcome. What you cannot argue with is logic. 

Yeah you can. The Republicans do it all the time. :P 

58 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

You can, if you believe the variables in the equation are wrong or placed to be a specific answer. Which is a fixing of the variables to have a favored outcome. What you cannot argue with is logic. 

Stop babbling with your variables and equations mumbo jumbo, if there is math you can't argue with it. 

Example:

F(n) = \frac{(\varphi)^n - (-\frac{1}{\varphi})^n}{\sqrt{5}}  

Where F = Fwybwed and n = number of consenting sexual partners 

This formula clearly shows the odds of you have consenting sex in the future, since we know definitively n=0 the whole formula makes it so that it's undefined and therefore the odds of you having consenting sex in the future cannot possibly happen in a way in which we understand our universe. Math.

Another example. If you want to calculate the size of my Aladeenis you would need the following formula:

\displaystyle \sum_{n} \frac{1}{n^s} = \prod_{p} {\frac{1}{1 - \frac{1}{p^s}}}

On the left of the equation you may notice that we have an infinite sum. On the right of the equation an infinite product. Therefore the mathematics would indicate that the size of of my Aladeenis is infinitely large. Which we find true in physical observation as well. Math. 

29 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

My warning points are for lame things like posting pics of Benning hanging out with Hitler and asking if it would be gay to put an ice cube in your ass.

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well?...Is it?

7 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Not in my opinion.

ice-cube-hints-n-w-a-will-reunite-at-coa

Archived