The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

KHL Player tries to beat up entire Chinese team!

TheRick

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

first the 100,000 millionaire immigrant thread now this ,boy the chinese taking it hard today.....side note this chinese team doesn't have"it"  can't see them sticking together , think their gunna fall apart ......

I hazard to say there probably isnt more than a couple Chinese players on that team.

Reading an article on this and it sounds like Bertuzzi-Moore 2.0. Russian guy's teammate got stretchered off in a previous preseason game between the two teams after being hit from behind into the boards, so it seems like he was out looking for revenge.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/watch-khl-player-goes-on-stunning-one-man-rampage-tries-to-fight-entire-team/

https://youtu.be/IHCOaz05pxY

4 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Meh. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Looked like he's selling it to me and it obviously appeared that way to the KHL maniac too as he was trying to pick him up. Im not supporting him. I clearly said it doesn't justify punching out an entire team. Regardless of your thoughts, I won't lose any sleep tonight if you disagree with me.

I didn't intend for you to lose sleep.  I actually agree with most of your posts, just not this time.  It's impossible to know if someone is faking it or actually injured, and I hate fakers too, it's just that I want to give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to head injuries.  Also, I just hate it when people think that sucker punching someone is OK just because they are pissed off.  If two guys want to go at it, then fine, but suckering someone who is unsuspecting is low class.  I gotta admit that I actually like the guy's enthusiasm, he just needs to figure out sportsmanship.  Anyway, mountains and mole hills and all that jazz...  GCG!

6 hours ago, jannik freaking hansen said:

Reading an article on this and it sounds like Bertuzzi-Moore 2.0. Russian guy's teammate got stretchered off in a previous preseason game between the two teams after being hit from behind into the boards, so it seems like he was out looking for revenge.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/watch-khl-player-goes-on-stunning-one-man-rampage-tries-to-fight-entire-team/

https://youtu.be/IHCOaz05pxY

Nice find, looks like he took it out on the wrong guy.

10 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

I like this guys style. 

On a more serious note this guy obviously went overboard. However I do understand why he was mad. That initial player dove so hard. I don't think you need a stretcher after someone punches you with a glove on. It was a clear penalty but buddy was acting as if he was shot. Still doesn't justify pu ching 18 other skaters lmao.

Steve Moore needed a stretcher plus around $20 million after getting hit and almost kilded with Bertuzzi's "glove"...  Just sayin...  B)

That escalated so quickly. :blink: I agree with some others that it was a lot of cheap shots (which I look down upon), but I do like his enthusiasm. Reminds me a bit of Dorse; I could see him taking on an entire team (maybe not as dominant though).

9 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

I went to highschool with Zach Yuen on the chinese team

Good for Zach I guess. He is getting KHL paycheques now instead of the ECHL working man salary and riding the buses.

Step up in talent level too.

I remember he was so excited to being close to getting to play with Dustin Byfuglien and he couldn't stick even in the AHL.

Archived