The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dumbest Thing You Have Done When You Were Drunk?

nux4lyfe

I was so smashed last night I was trying to send my buddy a text and ended up texting myself!....Here's the kicker, I replied to it too! :lol:

Awhile back...like a good 7-8 yrs ago, My buddies and I went for a trip and I met this girl at a club, Super hot (like the kind you can't believe she's talking to you) ...

We both ended up getting each other pretty drunk..one thing led to another and we ended up at her place..We touched bellies, did the dew like a champ and after we finished she was giving me a ride back to my hotel, which was a good 20-25 mins away from her place...

I still couldn't get over how hot she was so as I was complementing her in a drunken state I blurred out 'your so damn hot I had to think of my grandma so I wouldn't finish to quick' LOL...she turned down the radio and said 'What?' after she burst out laughing....Let's just say the next 15 mins of the ride home was very awkward..

(can't believe I shared that story)..hahah

Your turn..

There's a bank across the street from the bar, and I was over there with a buddy to get cash out for drinks. We're already hammered by this point and there was another drunk guy there as well.

As he's leaving he says something like "Damn I'm going to spend too much money tonight" or something like that. So me being the great guy that I am, convince him to give me his debit card so he can't spend any more money. 

The next morning at work I go to buy a energy drink, and there in front of my debit card is random guy's debt card that I never gave back. 

Was In Rome completely done, I mean fear n loathing style, been there for 2 weeks.   Was driving around(definitely should not have been)trying to find this holiday in where we partied with the poolside bartender until 6 am the previous day !  heh !(another story entirely).

We had a translator(Franco) with us he was riding shot gun in this tiny green mid 80's Citroen sedan the 5 of us : D  as I was the only one who knew how to drive the ridiculous thing and with everyone making such a racket I was distracted and drove down a one way street:blink:

So yeah I was literally, instantly pulled over. Great ! totally screwed right ?  So as the officer patiently speaks with the translator simultaneously taking in the car full of rowdy clowns he turns to me and asks ..." A, you no see a de Arrow seniore ?"   I look at him stone faced serious and say " Arrow ? I didn't even see the Indians ?" 

Everyone in the car loses it. My buddy almost falls out of the car window in the back seat he is laughing so hard.  At this point our translator Franco just facepalms while the officer is asking him "Che cosa?"  (what ?")

Franco translates and the officer wryly looks me in the eyes and tells me to move along ? He heee !  I thank the officer for his understanding and cruise away.

No way I should have been behind the wheel that was the really stupid part. Still I will take that to the grave xD

7 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

I was so smashed last night I was trying to send my buddy a text and ended up texting myself!....Here's the kicker, I replied to it too! :lol:

Awhile back...like a good 7-8 yrs ago, My buddies and I went for a trip and I met this girl at a club, Super hot (like the kind you can't believe she's talking to you) ...

We both ended up getting each other pretty drunk..one thing led to another and we ended up at her place..We touched bellies, did the dew like a champ and after we finished she was giving me a ride back to my hotel, which was a good 20-25 mins away from her place...

I still couldn't get over how hot she was so as I was complementing her in a drunken state I blurred out 'your so damn hot I had to think of my grandma so I wouldn't finish to quick' LOL...she turned down the radio and said 'What?' after she burst out laughing....Let's just say the next 15 mins of the ride home was very awkward..

(can't believe I shared that story)..hahah

Your turn..

attaboy

13th birthday I drank 1 beer for every year...13 year olds CANNOT handle 13 beers I will tell you that much!

One time me and a buddy stole 2 cars for joyrides, abandoned them on the highway.

I once frenched a chick who had just thrown up.

And since I have a certain type of personality that...well...let's just say I could easily play in a Jacka$$ movie...soooo

- I drank from my own red Chuck Taylors...stained my white socks to pink (challenge completed).

- Ate the contents of an ashtray (challenge completed).

- Ate a quarter cup of butter (challenge completed...but I did NOT feel good the next day).

- Ate raw sausage after it fell on the ground by the campfire (challenge completed).

Dozens upon dozens of rowdy group sing-a-longs that would make any Irish rugby union blush (some Army songs have filthy lyrics but when there's a bunch of us together not even the club bouncer challenges us).

And PLENTY of fights (Army guys like to fight...sometimes with bouncers)!

And I'm certain there are plenty more (a guy once took a leak in my hockey bag - road trip - late night - no further explanation needed). I also remember one of my "buddies" completely missing my toilet and dropping a deuce in my bathtub. Again...plenty of stories...maybe I drink too much...or have lousy "friends"...or both.

Archived