Canucks Community

Proposals

Lets make this quick... 

Canucks.               Detroit. 

Nyquist.                 Edler 

2nd 2017

If buffalo gets vesey: 

Canucks.               Buffalo 

Kane.                      Miller (bcuz lehner has.                                   injury problems)

Conditional 3rd round pick

Canucks.               Leafs 

Jvr.                         Cassels 

Etem 

Sbisa 

2nd 2018 

Canucks.             Wild

Dumba.               Hansen 

Pedan 

3rd 2018

Sedins eriksson 

Kane sutter jvr 

Baertschi horvat nyquist 

Gaunce granlund rodin

Hutton tanev 

dumba gudbranson

Tryamkin larsen 

Marky 

Random backup lol ;)

Reasons (if you care): 

First trade was all about giving detroit a defensemen since they have to many forwards. You may not agree but I think its even.

2nd trade was done only if sabres get vesey otherwise i doubt its in the realm of happening. Plus robin lehner usually gets injured and miller loves buffalo so why not play his last year there.

3rd trade

This is a long shot and it was just meant to put up jvr as a trade target. I think hes great and in the trade i sent over young players to help in torontos rebuild. It wouldnt happen but to add jvr would be great bcuz he checks all JBs boxes. Give me some suggestions in this one.

4th trade 

Canucks replace edler with dumba, since he doesnt look like he'll be saved in an expansion draft. I sent over hansen to improve their offense and pedan to give them that extra defensemen. Plus minny has a couple good d prospects that make dumba expendable.

Well cdc i hope u agree with some of my ideas maybe not necessarily the players in the trades but the concept of building a powerhouse. Anyways id love to hear your suggestions, and have a great day!

The first trade may work, but I would be uneasy about giving up Edler without getting another D in return (although Nyqvist is great)

The second and third trades, I just don't think any GM would agree to those, I think that the second trade would for sure benefit BUF, Kane is way to much drama. The third pick TOR would want half our team for JVR. The fourth I think is probably the most realistic, I could actually see that one happening with a 2nd pic as opposed to the 3rd.

1 minute ago, bleedblue2017 said:

The first trade may work, but I would be uneasy about giving up Edler without getting another D in return (although Nyqvist is great)

The second and third trades, I just don't think any GM would agree to those, I think that the second trade would for sure benefit BUF, Kane is way to much drama. The third pick TOR would want half our team for JVR. The fourth I think is probably the most realistic, I could actually see that one happening with a 2nd pic as opposed to the 3rd.

Thankyou for your comment. And i totally agree, getting jvr would take a lot.

The Wild are extremely high on Dumba.  He's got the best shot from the point and is a RHD.  He's likely their 3rd D to be protected after Sutter and Spurgeon.  They are willing to trade him if he brings back a top-6 C but certainly not for Hansen.  They were going to do Dumba for RNH but the Oilers wanted an add (rumoured to be either a 2nd or 3rd round pick) and the Wild declined because they felt one-for-one was sufficient.

Archived