The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal Van-Buf

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Are you arguing with Dave Pratt?  :lol:

Sabre Fan is a good guy, he's just got that one little fault - Sanres are a worse franchise to cheer for than us!  

Not for the next 2-3 years... probably.  The Sabres are trending up while who knows what's going to happen with the Canucks.  Pegula finally got out of the day to day hockey decisions.  Now Aquaman needs to do the same and let JB and TL run the on-ice product. 

tbh I'm worried about the Canucks this year and maybe even next year. :(

4 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Child, go return the computer to whomever you stole it from. 

Same with your Xbox if you stole that as well.  The cops can actually track you down if you keep using it and the account attached to it.

This portion of my post was in reference to the OP, not you, by any means. 

I'm sorry that was unclear. 

You and your opinions I actually respect. 

Just now, Lionized27 said:

This portion of my post was in reference to the OP, not you, by any means. 

I'm sorry that was unclear. 

You and your opinions I actually respect. 

CRAP!  I keep confusing you with the OP!  My apologies, I'll delete my post and smack myself around for the errors....

43 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Not for the next 2-3 years... probably.  The Sabres are trending up while who knows what's going to happen with the Canucks.  Pegula finally got out of the day to day hockey decisions.  Now Aquaman needs to do the same and let JB and TL run the on-ice product. 

tbh I'm worried about the Canucks this year and maybe even next year. :(

Yup, The Sabres cleaned house, and now they have (arguably) the best young core in the league.  I'm not so concerned about us bring bad.  I'm okay with bad.  It's this going for the middle stuff that JB keeps harping on that is worrisome.  

On August 18, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Knucks16 said:

To Sabres

Ryan Miller + Alex Edlar + Yannic Hansen + 

2017 5th Rd pick

To Canucks 

Evander Kane + Rasmus Ristolainen + 2017 4th Rd pick

actually, I like to change this proposal. since I can agree that. Rasmus gonna stay a Sabre;) 

To Canucks

Evander Kane

To Sabres 

Burrows, Gaunce and a 2017 2nd round pick

aswell another proposal 

to Canucks

Nail Yakipov

to Oilers

Hansen, Sbsia and a 2017 3rd round pick

then it goes something like this!

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Yakipov Sutter Kane

Baertschi Horvat Rodin

Etem Granlund Virtanen 

Edler Tanev

Hutton Gudbranson 

Tryamkin Larsen/Subban

Miller

Markstrom 

Booyah Baby!!!

Previous offer was highly unlikely. Rasmus Ristolainen ultimately aint goin anywhere. Gonna be a Sabres for quite sometime. but I'd like to offer these proposals  instead of my first proposal! These are more realistic;)

9 hours ago, Knucks16 said:

Previous offer was highly unlikely. Rasmus Ristolainen ultimately aint goin anywhere. Gonna be a Sabres for quite sometime. but I'd like to offer these proposals  instead of my first proposal! These are more realistic;)

How about no proposals for you. You keep getting more enemies then friends each time you start one.

53 minutes ago, ItsMillerTime said:

How about no proposals for you. You keep getting more enemies then friends each time you start one.

Enemies? Holla didn't know these threads were that deep, whereas I'd be making enemies for opinions.... If you don't like it.. Then just keep reading on buds;)

On 2016-08-18 at 10:40 PM, Knucks16 said:

To Sabres

Ryan Miller + Alex Edlar + Yannic Hansen + 

2017 5th Rd pick

To Canucks 

Evander Kane + Rasmus Ristolainen + 2017 4th Rd pick

actually, I like to change this proposal. since I can agree that. Rasmus gonna stay a Sabre;) 

To Canucks

Evander Kane

To Sabres 

Burrows, Gaunce and a 2017 2nd round pick

aswell another proposal 

to Canucks

Nail Yakipov

to Oilers

Hansen, Sbsia and a 2017 3rd round pick

then it goes something like this!

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Yakipov Sutter Kane

Baertschi Horvat Rodin

Etem Granlund Virtanen 

Edler Tanev

Hutton Gudbranson 

Tryamkin Larsen/Subban

Miller

Markstrom 

Booyah Baby!!!

I'm a Canucks fan since 1971. Not a Sabres fan.So don't get your knickers in a twist when I say your Sabres trade ideas are ludicrous.

First, why do we want Evander Kane? Million dollar skills , 5-cent brain.

Second, the first offer you made and the second offer for Kane both would not occur. Buffalo will be looking to get back some of the level of assets they used to get him. Loads of people have already told you why neither idea you had would work. No need for me to pile on.

The Yakupov trade in my opinion isn't a bad idea. However, I think we would be overpaying for a player that reputedly has a poor work ethic. Oilers fans would likely tell you this would be a huge underpayment because they still think this guy has #1 draft pick potential. Maybe, but I don't see it.

3 minutes ago, TheCammer said:

I'm a Canucks fan since 1971. Not Sabres fan. Your trade ideas are ludicrous.

First, why do we want Evander Kane? Million dollar skills , 5-cent brain.

Second, the first offer you made and the second offer for Kane both would not occur. Buffalo will be looking to get back some of the level of assets they used to get him. Loads of people have already told you why neither idea you had would work. No need for me to pile on.

The Yakupov trade in my opinion isn't a bad idea. However, I think we would be overpaying for a player that reputedly has a poor work ethic. Oilers fans would likely tell you this would be a huge underpayment because they still think this guy has #1 draft pick potential. Maybe, but I don't see it.

Well, that's just a matter of opinions.... I on the other hand think these trades will benefit us in two seasons, whereas we will be able to jell together,  to win! The most hardest trophy to win in all of sports! I know Kane is in a rough spot as of now. That's why I think this trade works and if Burrows + Gaunce and a second won't get it done then throw them our first! I think he's worth the risk! He's born in Vancouver! he played excellent with the Giants! And not once have you heard bad stories from his junior career. and I also think Yakipov is worth the risk! He won't be playing in the shadows of other 1st round picks that were drafted before he did! I think Yakipov could prove this to Oiler fans! And light it up in a Canuck Uni! These are Two Assets Benning had been looking for! Young Gritty hockey players who can Score Goals! Something we are lacking on the second line! You can't tell me otherwise! These are Ligit Accusations! I'm gonna back this up! Because I am a True Canuck Fan and have Been my Whole Life aswell! Thank you very much;)

2 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Well, that's just a matter of opinions.... I on the other hand think these trades will benefit us in two seasons, whereas we will be able to jell together,  to win! The most hardest trophy to win in all of sports! I know Kane is in a rough spot as of now. That's why I think this trade works and if Burrows + Gaunce and a second won't get it done then throw them our first! I think he's worth the risk! He's born in Vancouver! he played excellent with the Giants! And not once have you heard bad stories from his junior career. and I also think Yakipov is worth the risk! He won't be playing in the shadows of other 1st round picks that were drafted before he did! I think Yakipov could prove this to Oiler fans! And light it up in a Canuck Uni! These are Two Assets Benning had been looking for! Young Gritty hockey players who can Score Goals! Something we are lacking on the second line! You can't tell me otherwise! These are Ligit Accusations! I'm gonna back this up! Because I am a True Canuck Fan and have Been my Whole Life aswell! Thank you very much;)

Cool.

Archived