Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) FLA - VAN


Recommended Posts

Trade idea...

 

To FLA:

...

 

To VAN:

Crouse

 

I started making this proposal and came to the conclusion, we don't have enough good players right now to be making a trade! There are plenty of players out there that I want, but who could we possibly trade that wouldn't leave a void in our lineup right now? Hansen? Edler? Both of those guys are going to play crucial roles with us this season.

 

I would sure love to have Crouse though. A big, strong, confident left winger who can score. He could slot in and play this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crouse is a big dude who can put up points (OHL), and he's only 19. What an addition he'd be though. Could maybe get him for Virtanen and a mid pick (4-5). Trading Virtanen would concern me though, it would be terrible luck for the Canucks to make that trade, only for Virtanen to turn out to be the power forward we've been needing since Bertuzzi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

Crouse is a big dude who can put up points (OHL), and he's only 19. What an addition he'd be though. Could maybe get him for Virtanen and a mid pick (4-5). Trading Virtanen would concern me though, it would be terrible luck for the Canucks to make that trade, only for Virtanen to turn out to be the power forward we've been needing since Bertuzzi.

I'd never trade Virt for Crouse, or anyone for that matter. Virt stays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/24/2016 at 11:02 AM, TheGuardian_ said:

At.trade.deadline this year,

 

To Florida;

The.Sedins, Canucks retain 1/2 salary for 2017 & 2018

Columbus.2nd.pick 2017

If.Barkov.then.add

Canuck 3rd pick 2017

 

To.Canucks;

Bjugstad, Barkov or Huberdeau

Florida.2nd.pick.2018

 

Canucks.resign.Sedins.for.2019.&.2020

 

 

You won't get young stars with the Sedins. Stop trying. 

 

You will get 1st round picks and unproven prospects if you do it right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Open your eyes

You think Huberdeau is on the same level as Barkov, and you ask me to open my eyes.  You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I think you are way WAY off in your valuation of these two players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

You think Huberdeau is on the same level as Barkov, and you ask me to open my eyes.  You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I think you are way WAY off in your valuation of these two players. 

Find me that quote, or just let me know when the Sedins are traded for 20-23 year old 1st liners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Find me that quote, or just let me know when the Sedins are traded for 20-23 year old 1st liners.

 

16 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

You won't get young stars with the Sedins. Stop trying. 

 

You will get 1st round picks and unproven prospects if you do it right.

What's that quote?  "Won't get young stars with the Sedins". 

 

On September 24, 2016 at 10:02 AM, TheGuardian_ said:

At.trade.deadline this year,

 

To Florida;

The.Sedins, Canucks retain 1/2 salary for 2017 & 2018

Columbus.2nd.pick 2017

If.Barkov.then.add

Canuck 3rd pick 2017

 

To.Canucks;

Bjugstad, Barkov or Huberdeau

Florida.2nd.pick.2018

 

Canucks.resign.Sedins.for.2019.&.2020

 

 

In response to above.  "Barkov or Huberdeau".  

 

2+2 = you stated Huberdeau was a young star player, same as Barkov.  Or, would the Twins return Huberdeau?  Which is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

 

What's that quote?  "Won't get young stars with the Sedins". 

 

In response to above.  "Barkov or Huberdeau".  

 

2+2 = you stated Huberdeau was a young star player, same as Barkov.  Or, would the Twins return Huberdeau?  Which is it?

Only 6 players under the age of 23 had more points than Huberdeau.  Yes Huberdeau is a young star. 

 

Barkov is "currently" a young star on his way to being a young “super” star. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Only 6 players under the age of 23 had more points than Huberdeau.  Yes Huberdeau is a young star. 

 

Barkov is "currently" a young star on his way to being a young “super” star. 

I'm okay with others seeing them considered (currently) on the same level.  I just see Barkov as a far better player now, and in the future.  I do see a Huberdeau level player in a Sedin deal.  But I see twins as great players, as evidenced by their both being in the top ten of scoring.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...