The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

1 hour ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

That the Sharks still haven't put single game tickets on sale. I am impatient to lock in the 'Nucks games. 

I also really don't care for Connor McJesus. Just don't see the appeal/hype. 

Monahans right, as much as I hate the oilers McDavid is unbelievable.

Airline passengers who take oversize carry-on bags past ticketing, and then get it checked for free at the gate because it's too large.  Make the bastards pay, dammit!

People who are unaware of their surroundings and cut others off (driving, walking, riding, whatever)

Bosses who give you vague instructions then get upset when you didn't do what they had in mind.

LA traffic

When gas prices go up

Identity thieves

People who get student loans without having a career plan, and then complain about having too much debt.

People driving on the freeway who use their brakes constantly, not understanding that taking your foot off the gas is good enough most of the time.

That's enough for now.  I'll take this wonderful opportunity to bitch in this thread more later on.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

That the Sharks still haven't put single game tickets on sale. I am impatient to lock in the 'Nucks games. 

I also really don't care for Connor McJesus. Just don't see the appeal/hype. 

sometimes you just have to be a fan of the "game" and just appreciate and admire talent for what it is ,he's the real deal prusty ,lower body strength like crosby ,faster,  can stop on a dime to make a shot or pass. creative at high speed , the whole time remaining humble. i see the appeal and the hype.

Edited by chon derry
6 hours ago, Kragar said:

Airline passengers who take oversize carry-on bags past ticketing, and then get it checked for free at the gate because it's too large.  Make the bastards pay, dammit!

People who are unaware of their surroundings and cut others off (driving, walking, riding, whatever)

Bosses who give you vague instructions then get upset when you didn't do what they had in mind.

LA traffic

When gas prices go up

Identity thieves

People who get student loans without having a career plan, and then complain about having too much debt.

People driving on the freeway who use their brakes constantly, not understanding that taking your foot off the gas is good enough most of the time.

That's enough for now.  I'll take this wonderful opportunity to bitch in this thread more later on.

I hate that.  Especially those big hiking backpacks! 

• Upvote 1

Airlines and cable companies.

There's just something about them...

Take the airline. I'm at SeaTac last night, and go up to the counter to check my bag and get my boarding passes. I'm then told they can't find my reservation to Chicago and up to Montreal, and asks me if I am sure I am on these flights. I am like - well yeah..! And show them my boarding passes and documentation that was sent via email. I was stern with them and not budging.  After 45 minutes of them getting it straightened out, it was finally straightened out, and they blamed it on a computer glitch. 

On 9/9/2016 at 4:57 AM, ice orca said:

Guy's with long finger nails.

like, i know right? So unattractive. it TAKES LIKE 10 SECONDS, PEOPLE. you don't have THAT much going on in your life for proper hygiene

13 hours ago, Kragar said:

i really don't know how this bothers people. if you can't make it, and are in student loans for the rest of your life, this has no impact on my life whatsoever. i really don't care that you took something you couldn't handle and are 50k+ in debt. you were young and dumb and thought you could take more than you thought you could. **** happens and sometimes in life and you aren't destined for something-- that's just how it is. life sucks, and then you die

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i really don't know how this bothers people. if you can't make it, and are in student loans for the rest of your life, this has no impact on my life whatsoever. i really don't care that you took something you couldn't handle and are 50k+ in debt. you were young and dumb and thought you could take more than you thought you could. **** happens and sometimes in life and you aren't destined for something-- that's just how it is. life sucks, and then you die

18 hours ago, Kragar said:

I completely agree with you, except when it comes to the bolded part of my post.  Too many students take on too much unnecessary debt, and all too often only have themselves to blame for their predicament.  Instead, it becomes a political issue when it shouldn't be.

• 3 weeks later...