The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Soap Operas 

If I'm in a room and there is a soap on the tv, I have to leave. 

I get unreasonably angry.

I'm gonna blame my gran for boring the hell out of me when she used to baby sit.

Oh, and if I have to hear the sad trumpets of the Coronation St. theme song....somebody might get punched.

It's amazing of what is on Daytime TV.  Besides my Roku, I have rabbit ears that pick up the local channels.

I like to sleep with my window open a bit. There's this big skunk that sprays in our alley frequently. Stinky frikken pepe le pew.

My daughter and I startled him/her a few days ago and its tail went all frizzy like an angry cat. We ran and thankfully we didn't get the stinky treatment.

I interviewed a kid for a summer job... he sed nothing annoyed him. I found that scary as the summer progressed. He was always happy and polite. But his Manager that he was paired with was away alot. and he was stuck shredding old files alot of days. He finally sed something.... "No" He told his manager he was done with shredding. I was surprised he stood up for himself but the tone... was eerie...

On 9/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, bishopshodan said:

Soap Operas 

If I'm in a room and there is a soap on the tv, I have to leave. 

I get unreasonably angry.

I'm gonna blame my gran for boring the hell out of me when she used to baby sit.

Oh, and if I have to hear the sad trumpets of the Coronation St. theme song....somebody might get punched.

whoa man, did we have the same Gran?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Wilbur said:

People that use blue tooth speakers when they really should be using head phones/ear buds.

oh, I want to kill....

Wife and I walk the False Creek sea wall at night with our dog. It's beautiful.

Then some douche comes bombing along on a bike pumping the tunes at insane volumes. Freaking my dog out.

Or sometimes a skid ball slowly walking, mean mugging everyone they pass as they listen to some out of date rap rock.

Spin kicks for all!

• Cheers 3

When people try to validate their lives on FaceBook with posts like I do what I can and that makes me a strong mother. Or spend your time with family don't waste it...All husbands should be saying No wife of mine will cook clean or bath the kids while I watch tv lol

These friends of mine. I wanna say something but don't wanna be a D

• Upvote 1
On 9/20/2019 at 9:18 PM, Wilbur said:

People that use blue tooth speakers when they really should be using head phones/ear buds.

And people in public who turn their phones to max volume to watch YT or Facetime. 

Also, this construction that's going on outside my office is giving me a headache. 

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, riffraff said:

Really?  I’m seeing girls all over wearing dad jeans.

Baggy clothing has to start making a comeback, as all fashion is cyclical. 80's tight pants and acid wash has had its run...now it's gonna be baggy, with some plaid thrown in for good measure. Expect stock in Doc Martens to go up as well! :lol: