The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

53 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

When there are posts that need a plus or a minus but you are all out... :(

This is the ultimate annoyance on this forum! I think having access to five minuses would not be excessive. Maybe 30 likes? Sometimes I really like stuff :(

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Does that mean the non-mafia kids don't stick up for each other?

Just askin' Shaky.

By the way, this 'mafia kid' is 63.

On that note, I always yield to older, unfortunate, or otherwise needful persons.

It was how I was raised, and I like it!

Im not sure of that one because Im not a kid..I just know they are....just funny that they all had the same feelings on the subject and if the feelings are true in a couple of those posts they need a life lesson which I can honestly say wouldnt hurt, this coming from a guy who has been on this orb as long as I have.

Edited by ShakyWalton
4 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Its the mafia kids sticking up mfor each other.

Pretty much....I play mafia with some of these people and its basically a clique...when you target a head player, mafia or not, the masses jump on you...its kinda funny but I play cuz some of them are alright guys...

When I saw you having it out with 112 I thought to myself how long til some of the gang get up in here and have her back lol....

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Pretty much....I play mafia with some of these people and its basically a clique...when you target a head player, mafia or not, the masses jump on you...its kinda funny but I play cuz some of them are alright guys...

When I saw you having it out with 112 I thought to myself how long til some of the gang get up in here and have her back lol....

yep..not hard to tell...cant say as Im quaking in my boots..lol

38 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Wait, you play Mafia?

:P

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

People that don't use their turn signals.              ...I'm looking at you Saskatchewan.
When people confuse "me" and "I" because they don't understand what subject and object are. Seems like not a single person gets this right anymore.
When people say "regime" instead of "regimen."

Wait, there are turn signals installed in cars in Saskatchewan?

18 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

lol @ silly kids who say stupid $&!#e to get a rise out of  people because they probably do have a hidden agenda against old folks.

That sounds like something a schizophrenic guy I knew would say.

Next thing you know, you think there's someone under the sink, your grade 8 drama teacher is wearing a fisherman's hat at a skatepark, the father of a partner you slept with is telepathically communicating with you at McDonalds, someone is going to put a bomb in your car, etc.

Edited by Zfetch
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Zfetch said:

That sounds like something a schizophrenic guy I know would say.

Next thing you know, you think there's someone under the sink, your grade 8 drama teacher is wearing a fisherman's hat at a skatepark, the father of a partner you slept with is telepathically communicating with you at McDonalds, someone is going to put a bomb in your car, etc.

lol...what a reach ...

• Upvote 4