The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

Just now, Intoewsables said:

nvm, BJ confirmed it. Good enough for me.

Anyone who has played with numbers before: Does he seem like the type of player to pick up on that?

No, actually... I think this is only his second game... 

Anyone who has played with numbers before: Does he seem like the type of player to pick up on that?

When I went on stankos's profile I didn't intend to check what he was doing, I went on to follow him.

Just now, numb3r 16 said:

When I went on stankos's profile I didn't intend to check what he was doing, I went on to follow him.

Thanks for that, by the way. First follower!

It's his 2nd game. Last time, he was mafia and kinda didn't really contribute to discussion or scum hunting. Did well surviving with the "clueless, here for the ride" noob mafia game.

Don't know what to think of him yet. He seems more aggressive than last time.

He is BWs team mate probably. Gave him an out to change his vote from me. Cause he knows I know he is Mafia. 

If I am MKed BW will be able to talk his way out of a lynch next round. If I get last words he won't. 

I bet BW was actually the one to see it. No one is at all suspicious of how quickly BW changed his vote from me to Stamkos? He doesn't want me hung cause that's the end of the road for him. So either hang me or him.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's his 2nd game. Last time, he was mafia and kinda didn't really contribute to discussion or scum hunting. Did well surviving with the "clueless, here for the ride" noob mafia game.

Don't know what to think of him yet. He seems more aggressive than last time.

Part of that is because I know what I'm doing now lol

Archived