The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

24 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Do you guys think we should play it safe this round and go for a lower quality player if we don't get any damning evidence or should we always go for the scummiest player available?

Is there any reason we should be playing it safer this round than any other game? (Serious question.)

4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Is there any reason we should be playing it safer this round than any other game? (Serious question.)

Yah it's cause she's Mafia this game and wants to get crappy players lynched instead of her scummy whale arse. 

BWs question was very odd IMO and reeks of scum worse than the old gym sock JL keeps next to his bottle of Jergens.

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Yeah because we don't have the extra 24 hours we usually get in round 1 so I don't expect there will really be a compelling case against anyone near nightfall tomorrow.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah because we don't have the extra 24 hours we usually get in round 1 so I don't expect there will really be a compelling case against anyone near nightfall tomorrow.

Okay yeah, figured I was missing something or I'd agree with Aladeen here. I still think we should go for the scummiest player available though. IMO, targeting "lower quality players" should be more of a worst case scenario than a plan A.

14 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yah it's cause she's Mafia this game and wants to get crappy players lynched instead of her scummy whale arse. 

BWs question was very odd IMO and reeks of scum worse than the old gym sock JL keeps next to his bottle of Jergens.

You know why I ask questions like that. 

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Do you guys think we should play it safe this round and go for a lower quality player if we don't get any damning evidence or should we always go for the scummiest player available?

LOL what is this?... Are just asking the 2You quoted? This question should have been asked later in the round if this is serious lol

Archived