-Kaz

-Falcon

-TL

Those who have not:

-Stamkos

-Virtanen

-Kryten

-Numbers

- Which of the group who has posted would you place a tie breaking, last second lynch vote on if you had a gun to your head?

- Of those who have not posted, which of the 4 would you roll the dice and lynch if you had no other choice, gun to your head scenario?

(Question directed to everybody)

BJ or BW - both are sketchy mofos

and anyone but kryten for your second stupid question.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I know it's stupid, just trying to get things going. Just play along and call me nice things and glamour over my super scum hunting abilities ^_^

It's the fact that you and BW seem to be asking these questions to try to goad the town into posting more but the reality is you two are working way way too hard to be townie or to seem like you're scum hunting. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Sup

Not much and nothing that would contribute to the game. 

I like your effort so far but it kind of feels like you're trying really hard to appear towny.

Hmmm this is interesting that you feel this way about BJ when I feel that is exactly how you are coming across as well.

Its interesting you see that in BJs game but not your own.

Just now, Aladeen said:

It's the fact that you and BW seem to be asking these questions to try to goad the town into posting more but the reality is you two are working way way too hard to be townie or to seem like you're scum hunting. 

Heh I ninja'd you :P 

Not sure how I'm trying to appear towny though.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Heh I ninja'd you :P 

Not sure how I'm trying to appear towny though.

With you're "should we lynch scummy or crappy players" post. Not too far off of BJs how does everyone feel about everyone post.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

- Which of the group who has posted would you place a tie breaking, last second lynch vote on if you had a gun to your head?

- Of those who have not posted, which of the 4 would you roll the dice and lynch if you had no other choice, gun to your head scenario?

1 - Probably Toews or BW

2 - Numbers 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Sup

Not much and nothing that would contribute to the game. 

I like your effort so far but it kind of feels like you're trying really hard to appear towny.

Don't need to try. I'm just doing me. I don't normally poll the thread but 2 hours left, I don't really have a scum candidate right now, so any conversation is good conversation at this point.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't need to try. I'm just doing me. I don't normally poll the thread but 2 hours left, I don't really have a scum candidate right now, so any conversation is good conversation at this point.

Ah crap, I forgot I switched time zones. Nevermind. It's almost 7 here in the Midwest. Time zone change from the West so nightfall isn't for another 4 hours.

14 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Regardless on how scummy you think we are not, do you think this amount of posting is good for the town or not?

Archived