The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

POTENTIAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!!

Bruce Boudreau

13 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

C'mon man I already feel bad no need to pile on here...

I don't really think 5 minutes on extemely low heat really counts though does it?

In any case I'm just glad I don't feel anything internally. I have had food poisoning in the past as a child and it is still one of my worst memories to date in terms of the aftermath in getting stick and having to go to the hospital and get an IV.

I hit you with a feather duster. Woman up.

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

I am still alive!!! I woke up today and took a nap and I actually feel fine. Est some feral and had a veggie fajita. All good.

Hot dogs are basically bologna with more pig anuses.  Unless you eat ones that were sitting out for a day, you'll be fine.  My late sister used to eat uncooked hotdogs when she was a little girl.

21 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Guys I just ate one of those long Hot Dogs you buy that come in those packs with the Kirkland brand from Costco without cooking it!!!

I took one out of the fridge and put it on extremly low heat but I got distracted and started playing around on my phone and watching tv.

When I got back I just turned off the stove and put in a bun and started eating. Half way through eating I realized that something tasted a little weird and the hot dog felt softer than normal and taste a bit different.

Then it hit me that I just ate almost a footlong Costco Hot Dog without it being cooked. I looked online and the smaller Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs are apparently ok to eat cold but I couldn't find anything about the side affects of eating a Costco Hot Dog cold.

Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do guys?

I am worried I will have to go to the hospital for food poisoning. :(

Hopefully it's just a minor diarrhea or indigestion.

I eat 'em raw all the time.  It's a really cheap cleanser.  It's like "super colon blow".  The fur thing becomes an issue, but you (most likely) don't have that issue.B)

On 8/27/2016 at 6:27 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Hot dogs are basically bologna with more pig anuses.  Unless you eat ones that were sitting out for a day, you'll be fine.  My late sister used to eat uncooked hotdogs when she was a little girl.

Haven't had a laugh that hearty in a while, thank you.

Archived