Urinal Etiquette: A White Noise Discussion

Ossi Vaananen

1 hour ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Solve the following equation:

6069.jpg

15f.jpg

man-law-violation-urinals-onyx-truth-620

I sometimes pee in the shower. 

(Note to mods: I think this one is ok right? I mean it's not dirty if it's regarding etiquette.)

The dude in the torquoise shirt is a dickhead - that's for sure. Why pee right beside me when there's other urinals?

The three urinals at the bottom is a bit squished but do-able.

34 minutes ago, ajhockey said:

I rarely use urinals unless it's an absolute emergency. My dad never taught me how to use one and even when I figured it out, it still seemed too messy for me.

Don't you just pee into the drain? Seriously asking- I am a woman and have only seen these in pop culture lol.

Ladies have bathroom stall etiquette too. It drives me crazy if there's 4+ stalls in a bathroom and the next woman to come in picks the one right next to me. Stalls I feel like are worse than urinals in a way since your basically sitting side-by-side with a stranger and can *ahem* easily smell what they're up to at times. :sick: Unless the guy's been eating asparagus I don't think men have that problem at urinals?

3 hours ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Don't you just pee into the drain? Seriously asking- I am a woman and have only seen these in pop culture lol.

Ladies have bathroom stall etiquette too. It drives me crazy if there's 4+ stalls in a bathroom and the next woman to come in picks the one right next to me. Stalls I feel like are worse than urinals in a way since your basically sitting side-by-side with a stranger and can *ahem* easily smell what they're up to at times. :sick: Unless the guy's been eating asparagus I don't think men have that problem at urinals?

Kitty Flanagan teaches bathroom etiquette via standup.  Pretty funny

24 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Let's just say I'm very particular about cleaning myself up afterward too--something I can't do at a urinal.

26 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Too-Much-Information-Logo.jpg

Archived