The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi Predictions

Sean Avery

29 minutes ago, canucklehead44 said:

He hasn't been great, definitely being over shadowed by Rodin who seems to be all over the ice. It is like watching Kesler! 

Agreed. So far, there is no sign of  improvement from last season, and for a young guy looking to create consistency, that's not a good sign. 

On Saturday, September 03, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Mathew Barzal said:

I really hope he cracks 20, but realistically I think

15 - 30 would be a solid campaign for him.

Honestly Bo botched a lot of really nice setups last year in the first half of the season before he gained his confidence. If those start going in 30 assists should be doable.

Really 15-30 haha quite the gap you got there lol. Im all seriousness though 23-26 would be just fantasic. Anything over 20 would be soild.

On Saturday, September 03, 2016 at 5:54 AM, Mathew Barzal said:

I really hope he cracks 20, but realistically I think

15 - 30 would be a solid campaign for him.

Honestly Bo botched a lot of really nice setups last year in the first half of the season before he gained his confidence. If those start going in 30 assists should be

Sorry. I read it kinda fast haha. Sorry. Know you say it it seems pretty reasonable. Idonno where I was with that lol

If we get lucky he might easily crack 20 goals and 50 points depending on which center he plays with. I think based on how good he's been with Granlund, we may see him up and down the lineup to help spark other guys but with Horvat they'll both have great chemistry and both can easily hit 40-50 points this season. If we can get 20 goals from our 2nd liners we're suddenly boasting one of the deepest offences in the west.

On 06/10/2016 at 4:04 AM, CanucksJay said:

17G 26A

43 pt season. 

I think you are very close here.  I was thinking 15g 25a for 40 points, which isn't really much more than his pace last year, just taking into account a full season (hopefully!).  More importantly, I think his +/- will be much better this year.  His puck skills, strength along the boards and vision are all looking better.  He could have upside beyond 40 pt this year.

On 2016-10-07 at 1:49 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

Was looking really good last night except he has to bury his chances...

Prediction:

11g 18a - 29pts

this is a joke right? cause it's not funny. like. at all. lol. 

gotta be kidding me. Baertschi is going to have much more than 29 points. do you expect him to bury 100 percent of his chances? lmao. this post is laughable. he will easily eclipse the 29 points your predicting him to make. this is his base especially if he's playing with Bo and on the second line. i'd expect those types of numbers from Jake if he were playing on the big club. that would be a big improvement for him. but for Sven? just wow. 

Archived