The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS II (Mafia Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

Sorry, I was busy all day and didn't check to see if the game started. I'm surprised that it did, tbh.

Stamkos looks pretty towny

Zfetch's vote for me in round 1 looks suspicious. It was just out of the blue, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't try pushing a lynch for me if he was town in that situation. Usually he doesn't even try reading me, let alone voting for me, until I've posted enough. If he's mafia, he'd be perfectly okay with taking me out.

Vote1 Zfetch

I'd go Zfetch, falcon, fwy, BJ, Stamkos in order of scumminess.

Falcon and fwy's posts don't really make sense to me and I don't like their tone, but I feel like that's more of a scum tell for falcon than for fwy.

57 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

^wut?^

Fwy clearly hasn't been reading the thread properly, he has his vote 1 on me, and it's not the first example of him making silly errors like that...as though he's not really paying attention. My post makes perfect sense, he's either Mafia or confusing TP. Either way that's a hanging in my book.

10 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Sorry, I was busy all day and didn't check to see if the game started. I'm surprised that it did, tbh.

Stamkos looks pretty towny

Zfetch's vote for me in round 1 looks suspicious. It was just out of the blue, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't try pushing a lynch for me if he was town in that situation. Usually he doesn't even try reading me, let alone voting for me, until I've posted enough. If he's mafia, he'd be perfectly okay with taking me out.

Vote1 Zfetch

I'd go Zfetch, falcon, fwy, BJ, Stamkos in order of scumminess.

Falcon and fwy's posts don't really make sense to me and I don't like their tone, but I feel like that's more of a scum tell for falcon than for fwy.

This whole post seems scummy.

14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Fwy clearly hasn't been reading the thread properly, he has his vote 1 on me, and it's not the first example of him making silly errors like that...as though he's not really paying attention. My post makes perfect sense, he's either Mafia or confusing TP. Either way that's a hanging in my book.

Fwy has always been confusing as a TP. Why all of sudden does that make him scummy? And even if he was being a confusing TP, that's still not lynch worthy.

32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fwy has always been confusing as a TP. Why all of sudden does that make him scummy? And even if he was being a confusing TP, that's still not lynch worthy.

It doesn't in the most extreme sense, I'm actually more suspicious of TL. Whenever FWY tries though, he tends to be Mafia.

I disagree though, I think confusing TP in  such a small game may just be Mafia. There's not a whole lot to go on, it's only page 7 and nightfall isn't far behind. It's better than nothing in my opinion.

Archived