Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS II (Mafia Wins!!!)


JAY JAY

Recommended Posts

Sorry, I was busy all day and didn't check to see if the game started. I'm surprised that it did, tbh.

 

Stamkos looks pretty towny

 

Zfetch's vote for me in round 1 looks suspicious. It was just out of the blue, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't try pushing a lynch for me if he was town in that situation. Usually he doesn't even try reading me, let alone voting for me, until I've posted enough. If he's mafia, he'd be perfectly okay with taking me out.

 

Vote1 Zfetch

 

I'd go Zfetch, falcon, fwy, BJ, Stamkos in order of scumminess.

 

Falcon and fwy's posts don't really make sense to me and I don't like their tone, but I feel like that's more of a scum tell for falcon than for fwy.

 

 

Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

^wut?^

Fwy clearly hasn't been reading the thread properly, he has his vote 1 on me, and it's not the first example of him making silly errors like that...as though he's not really paying attention. My post makes perfect sense, he's either Mafia or confusing TP. Either way that's a hanging in my book.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Sorry, I was busy all day and didn't check to see if the game started. I'm surprised that it did, tbh.

 

Stamkos looks pretty towny

 

Zfetch's vote for me in round 1 looks suspicious. It was just out of the blue, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't try pushing a lynch for me if he was town in that situation. Usually he doesn't even try reading me, let alone voting for me, until I've posted enough. If he's mafia, he'd be perfectly okay with taking me out.

 

Vote1 Zfetch

 

I'd go Zfetch, falcon, fwy, BJ, Stamkos in order of scumminess.

 

Falcon and fwy's posts don't really make sense to me and I don't like their tone, but I feel like that's more of a scum tell for falcon than for fwy.

 

 

This whole post seems scummy.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Fwy clearly hasn't been reading the thread properly, he has his vote 1 on me, and it's not the first example of him making silly errors like that...as though he's not really paying attention. My post makes perfect sense, he's either Mafia or confusing TP. Either way that's a hanging in my book.

Fwy has always been confusing as a TP. Why all of sudden does that make him scummy? And even if he was being a confusing TP, that's still not lynch worthy.

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fwy has always been confusing as a TP. Why all of sudden does that make him scummy? And even if he was being a confusing TP, that's still not lynch worthy.

It doesn't in the most extreme sense, I'm actually more suspicious of TL. Whenever FWY tries though, he tends to be Mafia.

 

I disagree though, I think confusing TP in  such a small game may just be Mafia. There's not a whole lot to go on, it's only page 7 and nightfall isn't far behind. It's better than nothing in my opinion.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...