The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Women on luxury cruise caught with 23M in cocaine to Australia

Dazzle

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Might as well update this thread as it's come to a conclusion. The story's Canadian heroines (pun intended) got sent to the slammer. Though their sentences seem a little lenient for the amount they were trafficking. 

I see there was a debate on this page whether or not the term "sluts" qualifies for these two. The article below provides a bit of color on that. It's safe to say it applies.

I suggest the appropriate term that applies is whore as opposed to slut.

As an accountant I find it much more suitable since it appears there was an exchange of cash for services.  :P 

28 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

As an accountant I find it much more suitable since it appears there was an exchange of cash for services.  :P 

+1 This is the type of advice you miss out on when you just drop off your stuff at H&R Block.

6 hours ago, riffraff said:

I wonder if they still think they are cool?

It always amazes me what people will do for money in this world.. 

I mean you have shows like Australian Border Patrol constantly showing people not to mess around with border patrol and people still think they can get away with things.. 

I'm just wondering if the authorities are able to figure out where the stuff initially came from and who is the one facilitating the smuggling.  

The women caught are just drug mules..... the real prizes are the original seller and the main buyers.  

6 hours ago, Lancaster said:

I'm just wondering if the authorities are able to figure out where the stuff initially came from and who is the one facilitating the smuggling.  

The women caught are just drug mules..... the real prizes are the original seller and the main buyers.  

I think i read that the women refused to identify those that hired them .... .out of fear for their personal safety.....

Sad story that shows how a stupid decision can negatively impact your life and your family......

19 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

18 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

+1 This is the type of advice you miss out on when you just drop off your stuff at H&R Block.

Saw a coffee mug on Amazon that you should get, Shifty. It went something like:

"I can't fix stupid, but I can amortize it for you"

Archived