The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Dying of Boredom... Deals with NYR / OTT / COL etc.

apollo

Howdie folks... I'm dying of boredom so thought I'd come up with some deals. Shake and bake! Also please note, I'm just coming up with ideas... I'm heartbroken to have included some of my favourite players below shipping out as well. 

If you think I'm off value wise, what could be added to each deal to get it to swing through? 

To NYR: Jake Virtanen, Dragon Slayer, Brandon Sutter 

To the Glorious Vancouver Canucks: Mika Zibanejad + Rick Nash 

To OTT: Bo Horvat, Chris Tanev, Markus Granlund  

To The Glorious Vancouver Canucks: Erik Karlsson 

Or 

To OTT: Tanev, Dorsett, Hansen

To VAN: Dion Phaneuf, Turris 

To COL: Tanev for Duchene straight up or and 2nd rounder to upgrade to Landeskog 

To VAN: Matt Duchene or Landy 

Other thoughts... Offer sheet our division rivals... Just do it to all. They'll all match likely but will just hurt their cap situation. Need to acquire a second though some home... 

Rieder, Rakell, Lindholm? 

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Howdie folks... I'm dying of boredom so thought I'd come up with some deals. Shake and bake! Also please note, I'm just coming up with ideas... I'm heartbroken to have included some of my favourite players below shipping out as well. 

If you think I'm off value wise, what could be added to each deal to get it to swing through? 

To NYR: Jake Virtanen, Dragon Slayer, Brandon Sutter 

To the Glorious Vancouver Canucks: Mika Zibanejad + Rick Nash 

To OTT: Bo Horvat, Chris Tanev, Markus Granlund  

To The Glorious Vancouver Canucks: Erik Karlsson 

Or 

To OTT: Tanev, Dorsett, Hansen

To VAN: Dion Phaneuf, Turris 

To COL: Tanev for Duchene straight up or and 2nd rounder to upgrade to Landeskog 

To VAN: Matt Duchene or Landy 

Other thoughts... Offer sheet our division rivals... Just do it to all. They'll all match likely but will just hurt their cap situation. Need to acquire a second though some home... 

Rieder, Rakell, Lindholm? 

Tanev for Duchene is the one of the bunch I like the best.  Although, would RNH be better than Duchene for our next core? 

3 hours ago, ItsMillerTime said:

Who is Dragon Slayer?

1 hour ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I was also wondering that........hope someone fills us in.

Tanev for Duchesne would be intriguing, the others seems a bit complicated.

Overtime in Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Western Conference Quarterfinals.

I died of boredom reading that proposal. 

Nah, but I don't think that these deals are likely to happen. It would definitely be interesting with you shipping out most of our players.

16 hours ago, luckylager said:

Thanks to Apollo, we have Hank and Zabajihad playing center on all four lines.

Nice work Apollo.

Mika can play wing with ease... But he'll be 2nd line center and Bo can anchor 3rd and we have plenty of 4th c options 

17 hours ago, Alflives said:

Tanev for Duchene is the one of the bunch I like the best.  Although, would RNH be better than Duchene for our next core? 

Would the Oilers trade a player of RNH calibre within the division? Seems like they don't want to make a deal of that magnitude in the division. Just like when mg took 9th overall instead of 7th for Cory? If I'm not mistaking, that was confirmed to have been the offer. 

Also Tanev is pretty equal to Larson imo so they would have done it for Hall had they wanted to go within the division. 

That being said I'd love the RNH / Tanev swap idea. 

4 hours ago, apollo said:

Mika can play wing with ease... But he'll be 2nd line center and Bo can anchor 3rd and we have plenty of 4th c options.

But you traded Bo in the package for Karlsson...

I was just teasing anyways, I don't have much to contribute in "armchair". Only cheeky comments

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

But you traded Bo in the package for Karlsson...

I was just teasing anyways, I don't have much to contribute in "armchair". Only cheeky comments

Hahaha all good. They were all separate deals...  I wouldnt pull them all together at once. Would need to clone Tanev to do that! 

4 minutes ago, apollo said:

Hahaha all good. They were all separate deals...  I wouldnt pull them all together at once. Would need to clone Tanev to do that! 

Lol, I didn't even notice you double dealt Tanev! 

Hold on, are you saying you can clone Tanev? That'd be awesome

Archived