The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Marc-André Bergeron with Blue Jackets

24 minutes ago, canucklehead44 said:

Wow that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. He has played 60+ games in an NHL season since 2009-2010. I wish him well, but highly doubt he makes it.

My first thought as well!

Guy has a hell of a shot. Think I remember him clocking in around 109mph at the Oilers skills competition back in the day. 

However, offense was never his issue. Really like him, but he's small and is a massive liability defensively. Hope he gets a gig, though.

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Marc-Andre Gragnani. The guy that thought he was a forward half of the time, and couldn't play defence.

Honestly I thought he was ok. Might have developed into a good 5-7 dman under different circumstances. 

58 minutes ago, apollo said:

Honestly I thought he was ok. Might have developed into a good 5-7 dman under different circumstances. 

whoah whoah whoah there's still plenty of meat left on this bone. now u take this home put it in a pot. add some broth, a potato....baby you got a stew going! calm down, carl weathers.

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Wasn't this the guy who injured Roloson and cost the Oilers the cup lol. 

That's him alright although it kind of looks like Andrew Ladd tries to whiff on the puck so as to get a piece of the goalie.

Archived