The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL Trade Rumors] Gabriel Landeskog to Vancouver Canucks?

Sean Avery

Alright let's put this into context here.

to col: tanev

to van: landeskog 

straight up lets say

sedin-sedin-eriksson

landeskog-sutter-virtanen

baertschi-horvat-hansen

gaunce-granlund-dorsett

etem

edler-gudbranson 

hutton-tryamkin 

sbisa-biega

pedan-Larsen 

pp1

sedin-sedin-landeskog

edler-eriksson 

with the umbrella set up that's a deadly unit of swedes

obviously that forward group is playoff worthy BUT that blue line is horrid. If we can find some other right shot guy to munch up minutes on the right side on the 2nd pair then I'd do the deal...easier said than done  

Just now, coastal.view said:

it's a slow early september day obviously

we need the season to start

cdc is getting a little stale

But...oh so funny!  I'm tearing up with this thread.  It's a friggin beauty!  Are you not ready these posts?  It's pure gold.  :lol:

Just now, billabong said:

Alright let's put this into context here.

to col: tanev

to van: landeskog 

straight up lets say

sedin-sedin-eriksson

landeskog-sutter-virtanen

baertschi-horvat-hansen

gaunce-granlund-dorsett

etem

edler-gudbranson 

hutton-tryamkin 

sbisa-biega

pedan-Larsen 

pp1

sedin-sedin-landeskog

edler-eriksson 

with the umbrella set up that's a deadly unit of swedes

obviously that forward group is playoff worthy BUT that blue line is horrid. If we can find some other right shot guy to munch up minutes on the right side on the 2nd pair then I'd do the deal...easier said than done  

Russell?  Yes he shoots left, but he can play righty too.  He's the best!

1 minute ago, Sean Avery said:

I might make another topic later today... Henrik said in an interview yesterday that he wanted to retire after the first period of the first game against Finland. xD

I heard that too!  Oh my!  Do you think Daniel knows Henrik's plan to retire?  :lol:

Just now, Alflives said:

I heard that too!  Oh my!  Do you think Daniel knows Henrik's plan to retire?  :lol:

Don't worry, we can resign Vey for the 1st line C position if he does!

5 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Think he is haha! Just to many negative peeps out there that think our players have zero value lmfao! What do they know......

i do know you cannot trade one roster spot .. landeskog .. for 3 or more roster spots from the canucks

that is totally unrealistic

avalanche could not add that many to their team

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Just made it. xD With a fun random poll as well. ;)

2 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

i do know you cannot trade one roster spot .. landeskog .. for 3 or more roster spots from the canucks

that is totally unrealistic

avalanche could not add that many to their team

That's true... we can take back MacKinnon and their starter as well.

3 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

-28 on your profile? :( Here man, I'll give ya a like. :)

It's negative 28 for trade proposals that actually have ligit chances of going through like trades I inquired about Landeskog. And it was pretty close to a guy like Tanev. but instead with Edler. Now I bet people are prob thinking my proposal are more realistic then they thought! Lol. But thanks! for the plus buds:) now if we get Landeskog I'm thinking we're going after Evander Kane right after that trade subsidies! Imo like I've been saying in my trade proposals the whole time! Lol.

1 minute ago, Knucks16 said:

It's negative 28 for trade proposals that actually have ligit chances of going through like trades I inquired about Landeskog. And it was pretty close to a guy like Tanev. but instead with Edler. Now I bet people are prob thinking my proposal are more realistic then they thought! Lol. But thanks! for the plus buds:) now if we get Landeskog I'm thinking we're going after Evander Kane right after that trade subsidies! Imo like I've been saying in my trade proposals the whole time! Lol.

I'll burn myself alive if Evander comes to Vancouver. Made a new article just now. ;)

4 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

I'll burn myself alive if Evander comes to Vancouver.

Wow lol don't say that kind of stuff:) hel help us out if he does! Gotta give this guy a chance! He my flurish as a Canuck! Might be just what he needs to turn his whole life around. Having the support from his family and friends! Aswell us Canuck fans!

Edler - Larsen

Hutton - Gudbranson

Sbisa - Tryamkin

Pedan

Kinda sketchy, but if Larsen is the offensive defensemen we need it could allow Edler to settle back into being a solid 2-way/defensive defenseman which he seems more comfortable being.

Larsen is 26, turning 27 which is right in the wheelhouse of when D-Men tend to hit their stride, so maybe he's just on the cusp of breaking out?

Sedin - Sedin - Eriksson

Landeskog - Sutter - Hansen

Baertschi - Horvat - Virtanen

Burrows - Granlund - Dorsett

Etem/Rodin

I dunno, that's a pretty good mix of skill, experience and youth. 

Just now, Knucks16 said:

Wow lol don't say that kind of stuff:) hel help us out if he does! Gary's give this guy a chance! He my flurish as a Canuck! Might be just what he needs to turn his whole life around. Having the support from his family and friends! Aswell us Canuck fans!

And bring some more crime to Vancouver as well! ... All jokes aside, if we do somehow pick him up for dirt cheap, when lets pray that he will turn his life around. If he doesn't, then prepare to see Benning trade him and a 7th for Clarkson.

1 minute ago, Sean Avery said:

And bring some more crime to Vancouver as well! ... All jokes aside, if we do somehow pick him up for dirt cheap, when lets pray that he will turn his life around. If he doesn't, then prepare to see Benning trade him and a 7th for Clarkson.

Right on bud that's the spirit;)

Archived