The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL Trade Rumors] Gabriel Landeskog to Vancouver Canucks?

Sean Avery

7 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

My favourite comic series already made something about it. You should check it out. :P http://benningonempty.tumblr.com/image/148501926437

7 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

My favourite comic series already made something about it. You should check it out. :P http://benningonempty.tumblr.com/image/148501926437

Lol haha! but it's involving Landeskog instead! But all jokes aside I'm think if tanevs goes to avs... I'm thinking Kane For Hansen + Gaunce and a third cause I honestly am thing our second goes to avs with the Landeskog deal! If it even goes down!

Colorado asks for Tanev, Virtanen and 1st in 2017.

I would be ok with Tanev and 2017 1st or virtanen but not all 3 assets.

After trading Shunkaruk, Mcann, 2016 2nd and that 2014 2nd for vey we will be getting pretty low on prospects in we move virtanen and our 2017 1st.

My proposal:

Tanev

Granlund

Beartschi - Ladeskog takes his spot on the 2nd LW and will do so until DS retires.

sedin sedin Eericksson

landeskog Horvat Hansen

Burrows Sutter Virtanen

Etem Gaunce Dorsette

4 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Lol haha! but it's involving Landeskog instead! But all jokes aside I'm think if tanevs goes to avs... I'm thinking Kane For Hansen + Gaunce and a third cause I honestly am thing our second goes to avs with the Landeskog deal! If it even goes down!

2 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

Colorado asks for Tanev, Virtanen and 1st in 2017.

I would be ok with Tanev and 2017 1st or virtanen but not all 3 assets.

After trading Shunkaruk, Mcann, 2016 2nd and that 2014 2nd for vey we will be getting pretty low on prospects in we move virtanen and our 2017 1st.

My proposal:

Tanev

Granlund

Beartschi - Ladeskog takes his spot on the 2nd LW and will do so until DS retires.

sedin sedin Eericksson

landeskog Horvat Hansen

Burrows Sutter Virtanen

Etem Gaunce Dorsette

Shinkaruk, McCann, a 2nd, and a 4th for Granlund and Gudbranson... just let that sink in...

8 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

Shinkaruk, McCann, a 2nd, and a 4th for Granlund and Gudbranson... just let that sink in...

Ohya huh....... So then a first Tanev and Gaunce for Landeskog is the more ideal trade in my mind... Then Hansen + Sbsia and a third for Evander Kane!

14 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

nucks traded 2 young unproven players

for more developed players

unless shink and mccann develop fabulously

the 2 players we got only have to play to average expectations for the canucks to win these deals

2 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Ohya huh....... So then a first Tanev and Gaunce for Landeskog is the more ideal trade in my mind... Then Hansen + Sbsia and a third for Evander Kane!

Then it goes like this

Sedin Sedin Eriksson 

Landeskog Sutter Kane

Baertchi Horvat Rodin

Etem Granlund Burrows/Virtanen 

Edler Larsen

Hutton Gudbranson 

Tryamkin Beiga/Subban

Miller

Marstrom 

4 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

nucks traded 2 young unproven players

for more developed players

unles shink and mccann develop fabulously

the 2 players were got only have to play to average expectations for the canucks to win these deals

I don't like Gudbranson... I think he's really overrated as a top 4 guy. The only thing I like about having him is protecting Hutton on the 2nd line and letting him do his thing... but we could've signed Schenn for that. Granlund is only a 4th (maybe 3rd in 2 years) line guy at most while Shinkaruk killed it in the AHL with 30+ goals and 2 goals and 3 points in just 7 games before the season ended and can be a top 6 guy. He was also my favourite prospect.

5 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Then it goes like this

Sedin Sedin Eriksson 

Landeskog Sutter Kane

Baertchi Horvat Rodin

Etem Granlund Burrows/Virtanen 

Edler Larsen

Hutton Gudbranson 

Tryamkin Beiga/Subban

Miller

Marstrom 

I rather have Pedan with Tryamkin there instead of Biega or Subban. Subban can join in for some games, he could help out our lack of scoring, but that's it. And no way those trades are going through. Even if the Landeskog one does... it's too much.

2 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

I don't like Gudbranson... I think he's really overrated as a top 4 guy. The only thing I like about having him is protecting Hutton on the 2nd line and letting him do his thing... but we could've signed Schenn for that. Granlund is only a 4th (maybe 3rd in 2 years) line guy at most while Shinkaruk killed it in the AHL with 30+ goals and 2 goals and 3 points in just 7 games before the season ended and can be a top 6 guy. He was also my favourite prospect.

You don't really think Schenn and Gudbranson are the same do you?

1 minute ago, Sean Avery said:

luongo and mitchell disagree with you about gub... i kinda prefer their opinions

shink has done nothing in the nhl, he looked out of his depth during his call ups with the nucks

but time will tell

i happen to think the nucks did well.. panthers were in cap trouble and motivated to unload grub

grub likely will not live up to his 3rd overall draft position in his draft year . but i think he is a solid top 4 dman

i like his size and his team first attitude

1 minute ago, Stelar said:

You don't really think Schenn and Gudbranson are the same do you?

I never said that. I said that the only thing I like about Gudbranson is him protecting Hutton on the 2nd line and that we could've just got Schenn for that.

2 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

luongo and mitchell disagree with you about gub... i kinda prefer their opinions

shink has done nothing in the nhl, he looked out of his depth during his call ups with the nucks

but time will tell

i happen to think the nucks did well.. panthers were in cap trouble and motivated to unload grub

grub likely will not live up to his 3rd overall draft position in his draft year . but i think he is a solid top 4 dman

i like his size and his team first attitude

Have to admit though... that Shinkaruk trade was &^@#ing terrible.

5 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

Have to admit though... that Shinkaruk trade was &^@#ing terrible.

nope i do not agree with your view

shink trade was done to meet an immediate need on the nucks

created by injury to sutter and mccann failing badly as a reliable center

h. sedin was also dealing with injury

granlund was acquired to deal with that need

shink has done nothing . he may amount to nothing.. the nucks have a history of 1st round smurf selections who have not panned out

historically they seem to like to draft smallish prospects who have slid down the past their apparent draft selection spot and the nucks draft them and try to sell to the fans that this was a steal of a pick at the spot selected

that has never worked out that i can recall in recent draft history

shink fits this profile.. but he may still work out . . but we do not know that yet

9 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

I rather have Pedan with Tryamkin there instead of Biega or Subban. Subban can join in for some games, he could help out our lack of scoring, but that's it. And no way those trades are going through. Even if the Landeskog one does... it's too much.

Well avs did inquire Tanev + Virtanen and a 1st for Landeskog I'm saying no way we trade Virtanen I'd rather give them Gaunce 

then Buffalo ain't gonna trade Kane for anything less then what I offered;) imo 

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

All summer I hear people griping we need a #1 centre long term, so instead of loading up on 1st and second rounders to try to make sure we can get 1st overall and draft Nolan Patrick what do I see?

Let's get Nichushkin! Let's get Yakupov! Let's get Landeskog!  :picard:

get over it

nucks management and ownership is not planning to tank

so i do agree in theory with posters on here who are trying to improve the team through trades etc

as that is more in line with what this team is all about

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

All summer I hear people griping we need a #1 centre long term, so instead of loading up on 1st and second rounders to try to make sure we can get 1st overall and draft Nolan Patrick what do I see?

Let's get Nichushkin! Let's get Yakupov! Let's get Landeskog!  :picard:

Why in the world do we wanna go backwards! Why why why why o damn WHY!

Archived