The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL Trade Rumors] Gabriel Landeskog to Vancouver Canucks?

Sean Avery

1 hour ago, coastal.view said:

wow you both sure read a lot into my post

i simply was correcting a mistake that was posted

the mistake being that shink was not called up to the nucks

he was and did not play all that well

nothing more was intended by me

i have previously posted it is too soon to see how shink will fare in the nhl

calm down please

Not upset at all so no calming down to be done..just that I was a Shink fan and thought he was traded far to soon...

3 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

I think it's gonna get done aswell! 

But Tanev + Gaunce with a second. but.... prob a first imo. sounds a lot better to me then Tanev Virtanen and A first is what Sakic is asking for......

Forget back stabber Colorado Joe... He'll be out of a job soon. Hope this is his last move before getting fired 

Benning isn't going to dismantle the defense he's built to grab Landeskog. It just won't happen. Tanev, Virtanen, and the first rounder from next year would be the players going to Colorado. 

They're too important to the Canucks. Landeskog stays or goes somewhere else. Book it. 

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Benning isn't going to dismantle the defense he's built to grab Landeskog. It just won't happen. Tanev, Virtanen, and the first rounder from next year would be the players going to Colorado. 

They're too important to the Canucks. Landeskog stays or goes somewhere else. Book it. 

What if Juolevi turns heads at camp and Colorado is interested in Edler? I know we'd be a little thin but maybe sign Russell to cheap deal as insurance?

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

What if Juolevi turns heads at camp and Colorado is interested in Edler? I know we'd be a little thin but maybe sign Russell to cheap deal as insurance?

Well if Colorado is interested in Edler, that changes things, Pears.

Juolevi will turn heads at camp, of that I feel confident. 

3 hours ago, wildcam said:

Your kidding right?? This great young prospect is a 1st line guy, captain 25yrs old franchise player 65pt guy, 25 goals..

It will cost us Tanev or Sabisa, Gaunce, 2nd round pick..

I like the trade, ..

Binary Joe is laughing his ass of at this

hmmm..... so this Larry Seeley dude who wrote the article that started this post is some freelance writer who lives in Australia. He seems to invent observational rumours in that Canucks need a top six left winger and it just so happens that Landeskog is a left winger so we have a fit.

Certainly he is well connected to the hockey world, all he has to do is call up his dingo buddy on the Eucalyptis phone and ask him if the Koala's leaked any intel through the didgeridoo to the kangaroos.

Holy moly people. I don't know which is worse.  

The people who actually believe this goofs IDEA(not real rumour) 

or

The people who believe that Tanev and Gaunce would get it done.  

Has anyone actually watch Landy play before?   

25 year old 1st line captain who scores over 20 goals and 60 points. 

Tanev, Boesser would be the starting point.  

14 hours ago, coastal.view said:

why would avalanche take a handful of lesser players in exchange

that is silly

they will want premium young talent to do this deal

not a 4th liner and our lower end defense roster players

For the same reason that half of CDC really believed Gillis could trade Raymond, Ballard and a third for [INSERT NAME OF EVERY NHL STAR HERE].

14 hours ago, Sean Avery said:

Nothing to talk about still with the Canucks besides Malhotra joining them... so I just made this for everyone to have a laugh at and see how legit they think it is.

With Malhotra coaching face offs we should get back a puck possession game. Look for Hank and the other centres face off win percentages to increase this year.

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived