The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason

Vegan

25 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Not exactly thread worthy OP, but I like how the dude (or dudette) doesn't mention anything about their eating habits, yet others seem to get their undies in a bunch about it.   

Hypocrites 

No bunched undies.

I had to put up with people telling me Lucky was a horrible beer as I was teased mercilessly once upon a time.

Maybe the mods can start a trash talk section where they move the most awesome threads...?

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

Oh cmon:P

vegans are like firefighters and ski patrol.

example:

Q.) "how do you know you've met a Ski patroller at a party?"

A.) "he'll tell you."

Q) What's the difference between god and a ski instructor?

A) God can't teach people how to ski.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No bunched undies.

I had to put up with people telling me Lucky was a horrible beer as I was teased mercilessly once upon a time.

Maybe the mods can start a trash talk section where they move the most awesome threads...?

That was my dad's favourite Beer, now I have acquired a taste for it too... Lucky Beer yeahhhhh

57 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Like piranhas in a bath tub. Cut the guy a break, we are better than this.

It is probably his sig:

I have been a vegan since 1969. I have experienced more prejudice than anyone can possibly imagine. So much for my civil rights

23 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Oh cmon:P

vegans are like firefighters and ski patrol.

example:

Q.) "how do you know you've met a Ski patroller at a party?"

A.) "he'll tell you."

haha for sure.  Can't say I've ever met a ski patroller though lol.  I've definitely come across my fair share of annoying vegans.  

I knew I'd get 'chewed' out or 'cooked' for my rant!

28 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No bunched undies.

Hahaha I'm sure you did & not a bad idea.  Rather than locking threads just let people s-talk each other till the cows come home!

3 minutes ago, chon derry said:

yes at least what i eat ,had a chance to run away....slight but there was a chance.

Did you know?-

If tune into a certain frequency you can actually hear lettuce screaming as you cut it from the ground.

It's also been proven that grass starts to sweat (or cries, if you ask me) when you start the lawnmower.

And the amazon is being logged to grow soy crops that are destroying the ecosystem and turning it into a desert.

Don't even get me started on rice... Enviro-terrorism that stuff is.

Archived