The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Titans, MAFIA WINS

I'm back and completely disagree with BJ's list.

Jay Jay is by far the most fishy and Aladeen comes out looking the opposite.(and I'm not mafia despite what my posting behavior may indicate)

Jay Jay's posts are scum af. His lists have no verisimilitude and his posting behavior is off from his usual TP game.

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm back and completely disagree with BJ's list.

Jay Jay is by far the most fishy and Aladeen comes out looking the opposite.(and I'm not mafia despite what my posting behavior may indicate)

Jay Jay's posts are scum af. His lists have no verisimilitude and his posting behavior is off from his usual TP game.

Damn. I had to break out google dictionary for that one.

At least from what I remember from the archives, Mafia JJ's posting behavior is pretty comparable to TP JJ's posting behavior. The only time it has really been off was when he was TP special. Though he hasn't been posting as much, I don't think it is that of a scum tell. At least at this point.

Agree to Disagree on Aladeen.

15 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

At least from what I remember from the archives, Mafia JJ's posting behavior is pretty comparable to TP JJ's posting behavior. The only time it has really been off was when he was TP special. Though he hasn't been posting as much, I don't think it is that of a scum tell. At least at this point.

Agree to Disagree on Aladeen.

Aladeen is above suspicion, anyone who casts any suspicion upon Aladeen is they themselves suspicious and should be hung in an autoerotic asphyxiation type manner. 

26 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Sounds erotic. I'm in.

Vote Aladeen

No that means you have to vote to hang yourself while you pleasure yourself. Or conversely, should you be limber enough, you can give yourself a BJ BJ, since you're so good at it, but you still have to vote to hang yourself.

Wow, that is a helluva word there fetchy. Was that the new word to learn on Monday?
Are you a 2nd. year English major by chance?

Your use of the word is a grandiose display of language pomposity, where by its use, you attempt to hide the fact that your own credibility is weak.

Really? My lists should have authenticity? I'm TP and am only 100% sure of my faction.
My lists are subjective as is your view of them.
Since I cannot know how accurate my lists might be, I would question how your subjectivity can determine whether my lists are credible or not. What do you know that I don't?

How, if you are Town have you helped us? You made 3 posts in a 72 hr 1st round.
Page 4 - A post stating you were Groot.
Page 5 - A 'parking vote' on Aladeen. (no explanation)
Page 7 - Your final post of the 1st. round:

On 2016-09-19 at 0:17 AM, Zfetch said:

I'm too lazy to do more than a skim, but whoever is in the lead for votes is definitely not mafia. 

At the time, fwybwed was in the lead for votes and he flipped mafia.

It seems to me that everything about Zfetch's play this game screams mafia.

1. - hardly posts - nothing of effort

2. - parks an early vote

3 - doesn't read the thread

4 - attempts to cover for a player who would flip mafia

vote Zfetch

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Incursio, VIrt, and Qwags are the ones who didn't vote last round. Qwags had one but took it off before nightfall.

A little more than 9 hours we should find out the disposition and faction of Incursio.

The only reason I think that he is Town is because he never responded until I tagged him.

If he were mafia, I would think his team would've lit a fire under him.

A simple vote would have kept him alive until a possible Wed GK.

I wonder, if he does drop a vote, is the likelihood of his being mafia greater than his being town?

I don't buy into the newbs are always mafia thing. (deliberate as opposed to random)

Interesting that Qwags had removed his vote from Virt, yet never voted again.

I'm thinking that Incursio gets GK'd and Qwags and Virt drop a vote and do nothing else.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

For sure 1 more mafia. Decent possibility of a 3rd. In a game of 13 awhile back, there was a 3 man mafia team. This one is 11. In the event of consecutive mis-lynches, a mafia team of 3 (vs. 8TP) could win this game in a minimal amount of 3 rounds. For this size, I wouldn't say that was unreasonable.

could *have*

Results now change that of course.

Archived