The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Titans, MAFIA WINS

39 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Although it is very suspicious that JJ would bring up the point of the tie and call for someone to break the tie at nightfall, but then not do anything about it and I step in to do it.

I don't recall calling for someone to break the tie.

I certainly noted it and it made me think about that last game.

The order of the posts are a tad misleading as they record the post being submitted and not the order of the thought or the writing.

So sue me, at the time my vote was on who I thought was mafia.

I had a better read on you as scum then Fwy or Qwags.

It was your return vote to Fwy and his subsequent flipping mafia that swung me to viewing you as TP now.

The perfect bus by you is still in the back of my mind so I can understand being suspicious.

Really the only way that BJ or JJ are Mafia is if Qwags is Mafia. Why would Mafia JJ or BJ vote out Fwybwed if they were Mafia? BJ could just have voted qwags. With the lack of someone voting for qwags it makes sense that the Mafia was between a rock and hard place and would also make sense to their choice for MK if the Mafia team was made up of relative noobs.

I personally think qwags vote gives us the most info at this time. 

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Really the only way that BJ or JJ are Mafia is if Qwags is Mafia. Why would Mafia JJ or BJ vote out Fwybwed if they were Mafia? BJ could just have voted qwags. With the lack of someone voting for qwags it makes sense that the Mafia was between a rock and hard place and would also make sense to their choice for MK if the Mafia team was made up of relative noobs.

I personally think qwags vote gives us the most info at this time. 

JJ didn't vote for Fwy for the record. The 3 that did were me, numbers, and jazz.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Any thoughts on AV? 

Depends on the BJ you may or may not have given him.

Gotta say I am not following this game as close as I usually do. I have an exam coming up in October  and although I haven't studied as much as I should I have been thinking about studying lots! 

Archived