21 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote fwy

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Jay Jay

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Everyone should vote for Virt.

Unvote, vote Virt

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

And after seeing the above listings and looking at the bottom group, there is 1 name in that usually does not fall under groupings with the other 3.

Unvote vote JJ

Balupa is that you!?!?! lol  :lol:

But seriously what is all this??? :o lol

Player List

1 Aladeen -  60% TP - For now, I have a slight tp lean as this isn't typical mafia Aladeen,  although it is the first round and   Aladeen isn't under any pressure yet.

2 numb3r 16 - 60% Mafia - Although I haven't played with Numbers much, if at all, I find his first few posts to be suspicious by their content.

3 Blue Jay 22 - 85 % Mafia - To me BJ has become increasingly suspicious.

4 Incursio - Unknown - a new player who hasn't posted. Possible mafia

5 Virtanen87 - 60 % TP - For now, still playing the uninterested Vanilla Town type.

6 Zfetch - Neutral for now - I have a hard time evaluating him and it is difficult to determine his faction in the first round.

7 fwybwed - Mafia lean for now - I still don't know how to evaluate Fwy's game. He remains forever suspicious to me, even after changing up his game.

8 thejazz97 - 99 % TP - I didn't think before the game started that Jazz had signed up. His subsequent posting after being tagged confirms this. If he is mafia, then he deserves MVP.

9 Jay Jay - 100 % TP.

10 Qwags - Neutral for now - He hasn't played for awhile and if I recall correctly, so far, this is typical Qwags.

11 Alain Vigneault - Neutral for now - I am usually at loggerheads with him and personally, I don't trust his reads and I would not list him as tp yet.

A List Mafia Pool:

BJ

Numb

Fwy

B List Mafia Pool:

Qwags

AV

Zfetch

Incursio

Town List:

Jay

Jazz

Aladeen

Virt

vote BJ

Page 4:

On 2016-09-16 at 9:56 PM, numb3r 16 said:

Hey guys

On 2016-09-17 at 8:22 AM, numb3r 16 said:

I didn't get a DM btw 3 straight games

Page 5:

On 2016-09-17 at 4:31 PM, numb3r 16 said:

yo.

On 2016-09-17 at 8:50 PM, numb3r 16 said:

Ive grown used to AV putting his first vote on me lol.

On 2016-09-18 at 1:19 AM, numb3r 16 said:

If I was stammer i would make BJ mafia for the experience, virtanen to balance it out, and add an extra (zfetch/fwy/jazz).

These were the only posts by Numbers, when BJ posted the following. page 5:

On 2016-09-18 at 9:37 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Numbers looks good. Everyone else, meh. The quiet ones are suspicious. Lukewarm on AV for now.

BJ makes a determination that from 10 other players, numbers looks good.

From these posts BJ thinks Numbers is the most towny?

This seems more like BJ KNOWS Numbers is TP, or is he just padding for a mafia teammate?

Well if it's TD between BJ and JJ, I think BJ gets my vote, still not convinced he preformed his fellating duty to the best of his abilities but I guess we have to wait for AV's review. 

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fine. At least it adds another perspective to the game and through another's eyes. 

This last quote is a little odd, isn't that always the case? Any time anyone posts their interpretations of the game? Unless you are claiming to have dupes that is. Virt is that you? 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

This last quote is a little odd, isn't that always the case? Any time anyone posts their interpretations of the game? Unless you are claiming to have dupes that is. Virt is that you? 

I meant as far as this game goes. No one really has done a full reads list like this until now.

38 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

FYI

The time/date stamp on Stamkos' game start post is Friday @ 8:46 pm.

A lot of time has passed with very little posting (or effort), even by some veteran players.

@Incursio

Are you going to play?

No GK's possible until Tuesday Nightfall. (4 days)

Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple days. Some things came up. 

I think I should probably bow outta this one

4 minutes ago, Incursio said:

Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple days. Some things came up. 

I think I should probably bow outta this one

It is kind of late. But, if you don't vote, you will be god killed on Tuesday. Because there such a few people, regardless of your faction, it could hurt their chances of winning.

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

Page 4:

Page 5:

These were the only posts by Numbers, when BJ posted the following. page 5:

BJ makes a determination that from 10 other players, numbers looks good.

From these posts BJ thinks Numbers is the most towny?

This seems more like BJ KNOWS Numbers is TP, or is he just padding for a mafia teammate?

Maybe BJ is mafia and trying to pull me down with him, as he knows that mafia has a good chance of winning anyway.

also possible that you are a teammate of BJ and moving the plan further, with your dissection of my posts. 

Hmm 

Archived