The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Titans, MAFIA WINS

4 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

Maybe BJ is mafia and trying to pull me down with him, as he knows that mafia has a good chance of winning anyway.

also possible that you are a teammate of BJ and moving the plan further, with your dissection of my posts. 

Hmm 

Sacrifice myself for a 1v1 trade? Terrible mafia plan.

2 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

That could be an option if you think mafia is strong enough, especially with the Mafia kill.

I would be the strong enough option. 

Little fun fact about me. I have this thing I am very proud of. I haven't been voted out yet when as mafia. @Aladeen has been trying to pop that cherry for awhile. I certainly wouldn't sacrifice myself and mantra and take away from Aladeen that eventual glorious moment in the future when he outwits me. One day. 

Anyways, numbers still looks good.

Zfetch's silence is concerning. Incursio better post more, and his early play is similar to numbers opening 1st round of his 1st game.

1 hour ago, numb3r 16 said:

Maybe BJ is mafia and trying to pull me down with him, as he knows that mafia has a good chance of winning anyway.

also possible that you are a teammate of BJ and moving the plan further, with your dissection of my posts. 

Hmm 

The only way that BJ is my teammate is if he is TP.

What stands out for me about your post is that you don't claim to be town and only try and deflect suspicion onto BJ and/or myself.

Page 8 - after I tagged Incursio

1 hour ago, Incursio said:

Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple days. Some things came up. 

I think I should probably bow outta this one

Stamkos' reply - page 8

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

It is kind of late. But, if you don't vote, you will be god killed on Tuesday. Because there such a few people, regardless of your faction, it could hurt their chances of winning.

Page 9

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Incursio better post more, and his early play is similar to numbers opening 1st round of his 1st game.

I think for now, at least until Tuesday Nightfall (unless he actually posts) that we shouldn't concern ourselves with Incursio.

I think it likely that he is town (unfortunately) as opposed to mafia.

So if he doesn't post he will be GK'd 2nd Nightfall. I think we can wait until then.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Page 8 - after I tagged Incursio

Stamkos' reply - page 8

Page 9

I think for now, at least until Tuesday Nightfall (unless he actually posts) that we shouldn't concern ourselves with Incursio.

I think it likely that he is town (unfortunately) as opposed to mafia.

So if he doesn't post he will be GK'd 2nd Nightfall. I think we can wait until then.

Hard to make an assumption of allegiance with what he has posted so far. I think this style of play from a new player would indicate more mafia than TP. All we know about him so far, is that he has been in the thread at least once. By now, he should be able to look at players post and come up with some thoughts or suspicions. And if he has not read the thread, even though he has been here and posted, that would indicate more likely than not mafia, since they don't really need to read the threads.

23 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Anyways, numbers still looks good.

Zfetch's silence is concerning.

Can you explain why you think he still looks good?

He seems even more mafia to me now. (Even without you)

It is for me also. I know that Zfetch has done the same thing before as both Town and Mafia.

I don't think that it helps the evaluation of him with such an extended 1st round and no possible GK until Tuesday.

If we can safely assume Incursio isn't mafia, then we only have the limited posters as 'hidden' mafia.

I would except Jazz for now for the reason I stated.

I think that only leaves Numb and Qwags, if you subscribe to the notion that veteran players such as Zfetch, Virt,  and Aladeen should not be lynched in the 1st round.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

It is for me also. I know that Zfetch has done the same thing before as both Town and Mafia.

I don't think that it helps the evaluation of him with such an extended 1st round and no possible GK until Tuesday.

If we can safely assume Incursio isn't mafia, then we only have the limited posters as 'hidden' mafia.

I think that only leaves Numb and Qwags, if you subscribe to the notion that veteran players such as Zfetch, Virt,  and Aladeen should not be lynched in the 1st round.

1. I liked his early play. Didn't necessarily agree with everything, but I liked him trying to start conversation and providing his hypothetical scenarios early on, when much talk wasn't given. I feel like numbers would try to hide back in the shadows a little more. I also like him weighing other options when one person provides one set of explanation about something.

However, as I am writing this, I realize that if this is numbers 2nd game as mafia, he would want to change up style from his previous game, in which he was quiet and rarely provided his own thoughts. This could be him trying to change it up and avoid repetition in play. Thinking about this, I wouldn't say he looks good anymore. Rather I would not be comfortable with lynching him this round.

6 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

As for the blue, where does AV fit in all of this? I also don't believe that Virt should be grouped with those 2. I have yet to see an MVP performance from him. If he was a Family Guy character, he would be Meg.

Apologies for responding to the same post twice in 2 different responses. This strand is really messing with my fingers.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

As for the blue, where does AV fit in all of this? I also don't believe that Virt should be grouped with those 2. I have yet to see an MVP performance from him. If he was a Family Guy character, he would be Meg.

Apologies for responding to the same post twice in 2 different responses. This strand is really messing with my fingers.

Crap! I forgot about him.

I'm not sure I'd put him in the vet club.

I'm going to quote and eval every ones posts starting with the first one to post after game start.(except you and Numb for now)

As for Virt, while he hasn't played much lately, I do see his game being played.

He has played like this when Vanilla Town. It is like he doesn't really care about playing if he isn't Mafia or a Special.

I thought the MVP thing was only a joke. (a sarcastic one)

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Crap! I forgot about him.

I'm not sure I'd put him in the vet club.

I'm going to quote and eval every ones posts starting with the first one to post after game start.(except you and Numb for now)

As for Virt, while he hasn't played much lately, I do see his game being played.

He has played like this when Vanilla Town. It is like he doesn't really care about playing if he isn't Mafia or a Special.

I thought the MVP thing was only a joke. (a sarcastic one)

I know. The point I was making was that I haven't seen rise above ground level in his play, and that even new players usually provide more and try harder than him.

Alad          ( 1 ) - Zfetch
Jazz         ( 1 ) - Fwy

Virt           ( 1) - Qwags
Fwy         ( 1 ) - Numb
Qwags    ( 2 ) - AV, Alad

BJ           ( 1 ) - Jay Jay

Is how it stands now. The Qwags vote is not the strongest, but the editing is without a doubt sketchy, and more concerning that he hasn't written anythng after it. He also did not provide anything for voting for Virt. The Jazz vote is weak and was placed when Jazz hadn't even posted. I'm not sure what Zfetch's vote placement on Aladeen is for. Jay Jay has already stated his reasons for voting. I'm comfortable with placing a vote on fwy. He quoted all of my votes, but didn't really seem to have a direction with what he was doing with all of them until after I asked him about it. As stated earlier, the jazz vote is also weak.

Vote Fwy

Archived