The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Training Camp, Schedule and Roster Announced

Ossi Vaananen

Good thing I didn't book a hotel for Thursday too... I had a feeling Thursday wouldn't be in Whistler. 

On one hand I'm hoping Hank and co win gold but on the other hand, I'm hoping they don't qualify and are back for camp. I want to see some Sedinery! 

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Tom Nilsson and Chad Billins on a PTO? 

Tom Nilsson was signed by our club on May 26th and Chad Billins was signed July 1 along with Michael Chaput and Borna Rendulic. I am eagerly looking forward to the start of training camp. 

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 4:05 PM, IBatch said:

I really hope Pedan kills it and forces himself into the line-up.  He's was a junior monster, and has done fairly well in Utica - and during his call ups.  He has a very hard shot from the point - and can score way out by the blue line - and clears the net like nobody's business. Also except for one fight with Bickell, he's laid out most guys (including some pretty good fighters) and never lost a bout decisively - something our team could use after two years of watching Dorsett lose.  He can play the game, hit. clear the crease and bring toughness back to the team....I say watch out Sbisa...your job is at risk.

Tryamkin may be two inches taller, but he's not the only big body in the system, and from what I can determine from his play in Russia he's not as much a bulldog as Pedan is....and I hope management see's this and gives the last spot to the most deserving big guy....and that playing both of them with Guddy would change the entire make-up of our team.

Agree  120 %

But tryamkin will go back to khl if he doesn't make the team. That works against him. 

But I'm like you I'm really rooting for him big time. Gaunce as well. 

Archived