The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Explosion In Manhattan Injures At Least 29 A Few Hours After Pipe Bomb Explosion In New Jersey

SabreFan1

3 hours ago, luckylager said:

There's this part of me that just wants the bomber(s) to be white so we can all see.... this was not an act or terrorism...

Just an errorist, he's confused, mentally ill, and made a mistake. Right? 

Can't really be a false flag either, because the Gov knows how to kill people

You, come work for my team. I like the way you think. 

7 hours ago, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

so we can forget about americans accident about dropping a bomb on the syiran army now?

The US has dropped bombs on plenty of wrong targets before and announced it then paid people off.  They don't need to blow stuff up domestically to cover it up.  The US populace doesn't care if some Syrians died and neither does most of the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, Realtor Rod said:

Some weirdness posted in this thread to say the least. Did they find a second unexploded bomb? Pressure cooker with cell phone attached

Yes, but it was a poorly built dud just like the second one in NJ was.  I posted the Periscope live feed of the robot picking it up and disposing of it.  It was pretty uneventful.

7 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Doesn't matter. Nobody's going to do anything about that anyway

Nobody can do anything about it besides p*ss and moan about it to the UN.  That wouldn't do any good because the US has veto power over any subsequent actions that the UN could try and take.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Can't blame him.  The quotes on accident is a given... lol   It's no secret that the US doesn't like the current Syrian regime.

actions have equal or greater reactions. 

if your gonna be a jerk; expected too be treated like a jerk.  the whole us foreign policy is silly.  I understand looking out for the world but it should be a unified effort that's uses other methods then bombs.

what has their drone striking campaign done?  create more of what they are trying to eliminate.  if Russia bombed my family to bits because of an intelligence error I as I'm sure many of you would want revenge.  

just because the US is like us doesn't mean they get a free pass.  but hey they think bombing is the solution and until their people convince their government otherwise it will continue. 

sucks for everyone involved.  all those service people in Syrian and the great folks in nyc/ nj

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Can't blame him.  The quotes on accident is a given... lol   It's no secret that the US doesn't like the current Syrian regime.

Wasn't directing towards you just venting frustration lol.  stupid how they resolve things.  I'm worried both prez candidates will start another war.  I hope trump if elected opts for protecting America and staying out of other people's business.

the US economy is sliding though and to remain relevant maybe they feel they need to flex their military muscle with their billions of war equipment. 

I donno

Just now, Rush17 said:

actions have equal or greater reactions. 

if your gonna be a jerk; expected too be treated like a jerk.  the whole us foreign policy is silly.  I understand looking out for the world but it should be a unified effort that's uses other methods then bombs.

what has their drone striking campaign done?  create more of what they are trying to eliminate.  if Russia bombed my family to bits because of an intelligence error I as I'm sure many of you would want revenge.  

just because the US is like us doesn't mean they get a free pass.  but hey they think bombing is the solution and until their people convince their government otherwise it will continue. 

sucks for everyone involved.  all those service people in Syrian and the great folks in nyc/ nj

Military Industrial Complex.  Greed and stupidity started this in the 1970's and it escalated in the 90's and came to a headin the 00's.  The bombings and drone missile launchings will continue for many years to come.  The warmongers and profiteers have made sure of it.  There really is no choice at this point.  ISIS leaders have been dropping like flies these last few weeks and Al Quada is impotent with its leaders either dead or now part of ISIS.  Once ISIS is put down, there will be some other organization to take its place.  The Military Industrial Complex and politicians, past and present, have made sure that there will always be profit to be had and that individuals will continue to lose and voluntarily give up their rights so they can continue to keep the cycle going indefinitely.

President Eisenhower warned the whole world of this, including our allies like the UK, France, Canada, etc., right before he left office and nobody cared.  Nothing has changed and nothing will change because regular people will follow the pied pipers in politicians clothing wherever they go.

10 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Wasn't directing towards you just venting frustration lol.  stupid how they resolve things.  I'm worried both prez candidates will start another war.  I hope trump if elected opts for protecting America and staying out of other people's business.

the US economy is sliding though and to remain relevant maybe they feel they need to flex their military muscle with their billions of war equipment. 

I donno

The US economy is actually chugging right along.  It's the debt that is out of control.

If Trump is elected, he will either resign part way into his term or eventually get removed from office by his own party in favour of his establishment vice president.

If Hillary is elected she will continue the status quo as it is now.  She's basically a 1980's/early 90's Republican along with a chunk of the rest of the Democratic party.

12 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Philly isn't obvious to most people unless they have been in the Grand Central Terminal before.

Philadelphia is fifth most populated city in the USA and I believe has the second highest population density...so it's plenty obvious to dumb dumb Canadians.  But that's me saying so, after having lived in Edgewater, NJ and having a sister who lived in Cherry Hill, NJ, commuting to Philly to work at Thomas Jefferson Hospital.

Just now, HK Phooey said:

Philadelphia is fifth most populated city in the USA and I believe has the second highest population density...so it's plenty obvious to dumb dumb Canadians.  But that's me saying so, after having lived in Edgewater, NJ and having a sister who lived in Cherry Hill, NJ, commuting to Philly to work at Thomas Jefferson Hospital.

Having lived in the Northeast makes you knowledgeable enough to know this.  The vast majority of Canadians couldn't even name both major terminals in the cities.

Archived