The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Young Stars Tournament 2016

Canuck57

I'm just curious...are the player statistics being recorded and exhibited anywhere for the young stars tournament in Penticton?  I have not been able to find meaningful stats on the Canucks first game...it would be nice to review those and the other games before Vancouver's main camp starts this month.

1 minute ago, Canuck57 said:

I'm just curious...are the player statistics being recorded and exhibited anywhere for the young stars tournament in Penticton?  I have not been able to find meaningful stats on the Canucks first game...it would be nice to review those and the other games before Vancouver's main camp starts this month.

You aren't able to watch the games?  There are rebroadcasts on YouTube.  

Just now, Alflives said:

You aren't able to watch the games?  There are rebroadcasts on YouTube.  

I think he's looking for more detailed stats instead of having to memorize the games and all that happened in them. Can't say I know of a place to find stats on a tournament like this one.

On a side note, something like this could probably go in the existing Young Stars thread, just for future reference.

1 hour ago, Canuck57 said:

4 minutes ago, Dutch_Canuck said:

Here's a link, just post questions in an existing thread next time :)

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/teamplayerstats.html?teamid=522051

Thanks for this. I had the same question.

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Goaltending controversy with Garteig in net? 

No chance. He played well but Thatcher was on cruise control against a much tougher opponent. Garteig was on fire against a lesser opponent. I don't want to take anything away from Garteig but he is not the same calibre of player as Thatcher. That being said, I am glad he is in our system, in a few years a Goaltending combo of Thatcher / Garteig will be great in Van. But not before Markstrom/ Thatcher next year.

Archived