The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

Just now, UnkNuk said:

Congrats!  You're the current title holder for CDC circle-maker!

I used a mouse on my computer.  How do you draw a circle using your phone?

Thanks! I'm so proud! ::D

On your phone, go to this thread and tap the link. Once at the site, you can draw a circle with your finger or thumb. Then screenshot your result and upload it to this thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm taking a day trip down to San Francisco this week. The BART switched over to the Clipper card. So here I am reading the instructions on how to access the card on my phone. I downloaded it through the Wallet app and put money on it, and read how to scan using my phone at the stations. Then I was like - I wonder when my flight time is? Oh yeah - there's an app for that! And I already have it on my phone. Gosh! An app for everything these days! 

• Cheers 1
On 2/11/2023 at 1:22 PM, brilac said:

I have not been down to San Francisco in years, and I thought this place closed. 

I love eating here! It’s right on the water.

I’m having a glass of champagne and enjoying the view.

CF5FC1E7-429B-4266-BDE4-5DF67C247324.thumb.jpeg.c9e40d08595a877ec094efdf4869db6d.jpeg

If I ever traveled San Fran would definitely be on the list, I'd love to watch a Giants game.  Hope you had fun!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, brilac said:

This Daylight Savings Time is just not working for me. I am really tired right now and have been drinking the coffee. But the thing is, I can adjust to time changes when I travel, just not to Daylight Savings Time. 

Yeah today has been brutal, hopefully this is the last year of it.

On 3/11/2023 at 4:43 PM, DS4quality said:

I've started whitening my teeth, I'm hoping they will be 9 shades whiter in 1 week of using

I started whitening what's left of my hair :emot-parrot:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just woke up from a nap. I went to the dentist today - no cavities, good teeth. I smiled when I was told no cavities ::D. The thing is, I eat a lot of candy and don't have the best brushing habits. 

After the dentist, I went grocery shopping, and then came home and took a nap. 

• Cheers 2
On 3/14/2023 at 4:49 PM, brilac said:

Just woke up from a nap. I went to the dentist today - no cavities, good teeth. I smiled when I was told no cavities ::D. The thing is, I eat a lot of candy and don't have the best brushing habits. 

After the dentist, I went grocery shopping, and then came home and took a nap. 

I love it when the dentist says, keep  doing what you doing!

I'm on day 5 of whitening and my teeth look way whiter, I'm hoping the next two days does the rest.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
47 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

I love it when the dentist says, keep  doing what you doing!

I'm on day 5 of whitening and my teeth look way whiter, I'm hoping the next two days does the rest.

Oh yes! I love it when the dentist says to keep doing what I'm doing! I mean, doesn't he know I have a sweet tooth? 

• Cheers 1
  • 3 weeks later...