The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to plant nasturtium seeds in my planting pot outside. After that, I took the rest of my coffee and coffee grounds from this morning and put it in the pot. 

Coffee does wonders! See below! See how these plants are doing with a little coffee? !! 

Could contain: Plant, Potted Plant, Jar, Planter, Pottery, Vase, Cookware, Pot, Flower

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
On 4/18/2023 at 1:07 PM, Mj2345 said:

The Sun is actually out where I live…how about that…not really warm yet but feels nice to be outside in my backyard here..

It's supposed to finally heat up around Thursday of next week, in the lower mainland at least.

• Cheers 1
On 4/19/2023 at 9:28 PM, brilac said:

I decided to plant nasturtium seeds in my planting pot outside. After that, I took the rest of my coffee and coffee grounds from this morning and put it in the pot. 

Coffee does wonders! See below! See how these plants are doing with a little coffee? !! 

Could contain: Plant, Potted Plant, Jar, Planter, Pottery, Vase, Cookware, Pot, Flower

I keep wanting to get some plants but I have no idea where to start, I know I don't get any direct sunlight haha.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't really left the couch today.  Been doing school work all day.

Snacking on the brownie pops~ 

Ate like 4 in the last 5 minutes. 

And listening to JARV IS or Jarvis. 

Could contain: Plastic Wrap, Food, Sweets

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
On 5/28/2023 at 10:27 PM, brilac said:

Haven't really left the couch today.  Been doing school work all day.

Snacking on the brownie pops~ 

Ate like 4 in the last 5 minutes. 

And listening to JARV IS or Jarvis. 

Could contain: Plastic Wrap, Food, Sweets

Brownie batter is my fav, followed by peanut butter cookie dough especially before you add the flour.  

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Text

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
13 hours ago, DS4quality said:

I got married for the first time ever in life last Saturday. I am Looking forward to building a life with my beautiful wife, although we've been living together for awhile it's nice to finally be married. Marriage wasn't important to me up until I met my wife, she made me want to grow up and be mature and make new life goals.

The wedding was incredible, great food, friends, and vibes.

Actually the food was really incredible, it was all vegetarian/vegan. 

We had friends and family visit from all over.

It was the best day of my life.

I really don't know how to thank all my friends and family for making our night extra special!

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!

I decided I am getting married when I am 50.  50 seems like a great age. I don't have a significant other yet, but I'm sure I will have one that we will love each other dearly by the time I am 50. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
1 hour ago, brilac said:

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!

I decided I am getting married when I am 50.  50 seems like a great age. I don't have a significant other yet, but I'm sure I will have one that we will love each other dearly by the time I am 50. 

Well how do we get Jarvis Cocker to North America to speed up the process. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 1:36 AM, DS4quality said:

I got married for the first time ever in life last Saturday. I am Looking forward to building a life with my beautiful wife, although we've been living together for awhile it's nice to finally be married. Marriage wasn't important to me up until I met my wife, she made me want to grow up and be mature and make new life goals.

The wedding was incredible, great food, friends, and vibes.

Actually the food was really incredible, it was all vegetarian/vegan. 

We had friends and family visit from all over.

It was the best day of my life.

I really don't know how to thank all my friends and family for making our night extra special!

Congrats!!!

• Thanks 1

Baked! 

I get excited over this!!

See ~ 

These are the blondie spectacularicious pops! 

I made them with blondie bar mix and put candy melts and sprinkles on top. 

Fun Fun!! 

Could contain: Banana, Food, Plant, Produce, Bread, Blade, Knife, Weapon, Bowl, CookingCould contain: Electronics, Speaker, Appliance, Baking, Cooking, Device, Electrical Device, OvenCould contain: Appliance, Baking, Cooking, Device, Electrical Device, Oven, Bread, FoodCould contain: Food, Food Presentation, Meal, Dessert, Icing, Device, Bread, Sweets, Electrical Device, Appliance

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 8:27 PM, brilac said:

Baked! 

I get excited over this!!

See ~ 

These are the blondie spectacularicious pops! 

I made them with blondie bar mix and put candy melts and sprinkles on top. 

Fun Fun!! 

Could contain: Banana, Food, Plant, Produce, Bread, Blade, Knife, Weapon, Bowl, CookingCould contain: Electronics, Speaker, Appliance, Baking, Cooking, Device, Electrical Device, OvenCould contain: Appliance, Baking, Cooking, Device, Electrical Device, Oven, Bread, FoodCould contain: Food, Food Presentation, Meal, Dessert, Icing, Device, Bread, Sweets, Electrical Device, Appliance

Those look good.  I've been making a lot of peanut butter cookies lately but I've been thinking of trying shortbread cookies with cake icing on top.  I used to frequent a bakery in langley that sold them.

• Like 1